Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~

Anonymous
    member n

~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Empty ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~

Post by member n Tue May 06, 2008 5:25 pm

It needs more members,Staff Members & more Posts!! Heres the link http://webkinzmania.allgoo.us/index.htm It's a wonderful webkinz website,the members are nice,friendly!!!!!

Last edited by ~Rich Girl~ on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Mod10~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Empty Re: ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~

Post by valentinepuppy Tue May 06, 2008 5:36 pm

omg its identical to webkinz mania well it is but nm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Okay I guess? Thats what I thought too! It's S-T-R-A-N-G-E
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm gonna join anyway though! =)
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Mod10~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline Tue May 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Look at this I found this on that website
    http://webkinzmania.allgoo.us/portal.htm
    "Welcome to the room of the week!!

Please send me a PM with your room and it's name

This week's theme:Spa

Please make your best Spa room!

After I get all the rooms in I will have a poll in the poll section to see which room wins =)

Your room will be posted on the webkinz mania homepage for everyone to see! You will also win a PSF of your choice! The prizes will be bigger, but I'm trying this out for the first time =)

The contest ends next Friday so make sure to send it by then!!
    Admin"

And here's Kristen's
    "Welcome to the room of the week!!

Please send me a PM with your room and it's name

This week's theme: Party

Please make your best party room!

After I get all the rooms in I will have a poll in the poll section to see which room wins =)

Your room will be posted on the webkinz mania homepage for everyone to see! You will also win a free wheel of wow coupon. The prizes will be bigger, but I'm trying this out for the first time =)

The contest ends next Sunday so make sure to send it by then!!

~Admin"

LOL that is weird, they are alike!! =]
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Status : ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Mod10~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com

Post by Caroline Tue May 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Wow, it is so alike!! On This Webkinz Mania polls was spelled "poles" aand that one mispelled polls "poles" too!!!

And the party sections both say, "It's Party Time!!"

They both say "Chat about ANYTHING"

They both say, "After introducing your webkinz, introduce yourself!!"

Polls on both are spelled "Pollz"

Both say "Meet my Kinz...or Newest Kinz!!"
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Post by Caroline Tue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

KayKay...........its your Website!!! You have the exact same trading list!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm

No it isn't it's my friend's website but her mom & dad don't want her to have ALLOT of webkinz so we share the same account & she made that website =( because she always uses everything else from other websites because she's too lazy to do it her self but I agree with her I'm too lazy to do anything
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Post by Caroline Tue May 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Wow. It's exactly the same LOL =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Yeah but shes too lazy but she could probably make it look like this! She'll also have to have Kristen's help with some of it though! She had just told me that after I called her & said theres a new webkinz mania because we LOVE that name!!!!!! It's AWESOME!
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Post by Caroline Tue May 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Yeah!!! =] LOL I love the name webkinz mania =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:58 pm

My friend confuses me! LOL =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:59 pm

What I wanna know is how Kristen as the falling hearts! Those are sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Please she needs more members!!!
    kaligirl005
    kaligirl005
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 25
    Webkinz ID : kaligirl105
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by kaligirl005 Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Looks REALLY close to WebkinzMania here
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 1:49 pm

How does it look the same?
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : ~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Founde12~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Donor14~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Founde11~My Friend Website!!!~Please Join~ Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Sun May 18, 2008 3:31 pm

KayKay wrote:What I wanna know is how Kristen as the falling hearts! Those are sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
    You want me to pretty much make a replica of my site for her? I made this by myself and I DON'T want people copying it. I don't know how to stop it though...The website I got the hearts doesn't make them anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 pm

She's NOT duplicating it!!!!! She got the falling things!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Her website is updated! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!! Check my first post in this topic too!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey guys! Some of you that have joined aren't active & she wants to know if y'all are gonna be active or if she can deactivate or delete your account?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am

DO NOT JOIN!!! SHE'S CLOSING THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm