Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

=] Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop =]

Anonymous

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Empty =] Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop =]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Hey everyone =]

Welcome to my Graphics Shop =]

Currently, my Photoshop is installed on my old computer, not my new one, and I need to buy a more recent upgrade so there is a limited amount of what I can do =[

I can do a variety of things, just request them =]

People would say my specialty is in pets =] I have to admit, they are my most popular =] And I can pretty much guarentte you'll love one of them

Here are some examples of my work [none up that are great yet, please be patient sorry, I will add them asap] ---- =]

https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/avatars-and-signatures-f11/want-a-cool-text-signature-click-here-t528.htm

https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/avatars-and-signatures-f11/post-your-webkinz-mania-creations-here-t148.htm

So, just check these out, and see what you like =] Then just tell the the style, pets, phrase or username, etc. =] Or just say "make one for me, your calls =] " haha well, hope you love them ! =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu112

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur36

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu118

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu125

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu119

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu131

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur29

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu130
    =]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu114

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu117

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu127

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu121

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu113

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu115

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur31

Lots more coming soon =] Also, I have a few ruels =] No beggining, wait your turn in line, I do have a life lol =], and dont edit the ones i make you, anlso dont post them on other sites as your work =] Thanks =]
    Ally

Last edited by Ally on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Anonymous

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Empty Re: =] Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop =]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:30 pm

heey everyone just updated them there are some cute new ones I just made =] Does anyone want one or want to comment ? =]

Just post, thanks =]
    Anonymous

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Empty Re: =] Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop =]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Could I have a pink poodle signature with red in the background?
    Thanks, Ally. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Katherine wrote:Could I have a pink poodle signature with red in the background?
    Thanks, Ally. =]

sure, no problem =] coming right up [hopefully =] ]

also , in the meantime while I was waiting for you request, I made another with your name =] Ill add it right now; Check it out =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu121

=]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:56 pm

That's cute! You rock at making these. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Okay I made you three =] Enjoy! =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur28

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu125

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu126

=]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:58 pm

I'll use the middle one. Thanks again! =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Katherine wrote:That's cute! You rock at making these. =]

aww, thanks =] I hope you like your pink poodle ones too =]

Lol i reallllyyy have to go know though sorry, Ill ttyl and please leave feedback (i hope you like it , but give me your honest opinion =] )

Thanks, and everyone peleaaase leave orders for me! =] =]

Last edited by Ally on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:02 pm

My honest opnion----
    I don't like it.....I love it!

Thanks again. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Katherine wrote:My honest opnion----
    I don't like it.....I love it!

Thanks again. =]

aw, Im glad you like it =] =] =]

yea guys, this isnt easy, Im doing it on Microsoft Word basically! =] yea! =] Haha..

Need...

to...

get.....

pHoTsHoP!!! =] hahahahahahah =]

really though =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:23 pm

just made a new one =] This is an example everyone, but if it says your name on it just ask me if you can use it =]

most people preffer custom though =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu127
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : =]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Mod10=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm

omg those signatures are adorable!!!! great job ally!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Those are cutes
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : =]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Mod10=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:43 pm

u should get one sparkle!! they are really awsome!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 pm

~~~~~sparkle~~~~~ wrote:Those are cutes
    thanks , Im glad you like them =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 pm

popingprincess wrote:omg those signatures are adorable!!!! great job ally!

thanks =] if you want one anytime, just post =] =] =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 pm

made some new examples =] Im sad Im not getting too many requests =[ =[ haha

but I made some check it out =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu131

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur29

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu130

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 pm

I decided to make a long, full signature example =] I'll be doing a few other examples, and I did this one for Bunny because, well, I know she loves bunnies! =] haha =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur31
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:55 pm

haha okay just made another everyone- Maybe someone will want this one idk if anybody is into frogs though, lol =] I was inspired to create this one because there are soooo many WW frogs!=] And this one took me forever, lol =] Hope you enjoy =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur32
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 am

here is an alternate I just made too =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictur33
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:34 am

ally- how do you do those? lol just asking
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 am

malene wrote:ally- how do you do those? lol just asking

with my mad skill, lol =] haha well, I can do wayyyyyyy better ones, but I dont have photoshop right now, its on my old computer s I need to buy a new one =/ And right now Im basicaly doing this of Microsoft Word =/ =[ =/ haha but I actually still love them and think they're really cute =] I just made another thats really different though, Im going to post it right now. Do you want me to make you one? =]

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=qqczuf&s=2"]View My TinyFx[/URL] its not working =[ =[=[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:25 am

hmm can you make one with like reindeer, husky, and black cat? your work is great!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:31 am

malene wrote:hmm can you make one with like reindeer, husky, and black cat? your work is great!

thanks =] I need what it'll say and backaround, style, full, or square? =]

EDITED-
    well, I never found out what you really wanted, lol , so I just made them =] If you dont like tem just tell me what to fix in them =]

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu136

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu137

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Pictu138

=]  Ally's Avatar and Signature Shop   =] Reinde10

hope you enjoy =] I know which is my favorite, but idk if you wiill like them = ] Sorry I didnt make exactly what you wanted because I never really found out, lol =] So i f you want me to change them just ask =]

Last edited by Ally on Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:20 am