Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Kinzville Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Kinzville Academy

Anonymous

Kinzville Academy Empty Kinzville Academy

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Chapter 1
    Daisy is a young female golden retriever. Her fur is the color of gold and she slept as quiet as a mouse---until her older sister Allyson, a black lab, woke her up.
    "Daisy, wake up!" Allyson said loudly.
    Daisy mumbled, "Allyson, what about you wake me up later---around 10 kinztime...."
    "WAKE UP, DAISY! GOSH, YOU'RE SO LAZY!" Allyson, who was obviously annoyed, yelled.
    "OK, OK," Daisy said as she was getting up.
    "Please, get out of those polka dot Pj's," Allyson said.
    "I will, I will. Why did you wake me up so early?" Daisy questioned.
    "Because, you're going to have to wake up at 6:30 kinztime once school starts."
    "School? Did you say school?" Daisy gulped.
    "Yes, are you death! Now can you get dressed, please? I am going over to Samantha's house soon," Allyson replied.

Daisy got up and got dressed into a pair of cargo pants, a blue bow, and a blue t-shirt.
    "Why do I have to go to school?" Daisy said quietly to herself as she entered the library. "Curse you Ms. Cowoline."

She tried to think about something else, but couldn't she was too worried. She wandered throughout the house, worried about going to the Kinzville Academy. She was so busy thinking to herself she didn't notice that she wandered into Fudge's room. Fudge, was Daisy's older brother. He loved dragons, in fact he has a sleeping dragon super-bed to prove it. He was busy reading The Smarty Pants Storybook.

Daisy finally noticed where she was---she was in Fudge's room. Maybe he could give her school tips.

"Fudge, you go to the Kinzville Academy...right?" Asked Daisy.
    "Yup," Fudge answered.
    "Ummmm.....how is it there.....is Ms. Cowoline nice? Asked Daisy once again.
    "What?" Fudge replied.
    "Is Ms. Cowoline nice?" Daisy repeated.
    "No, 'course not!" Fudge replied with force.
    "Really, is she really that mean?" Daisy asked nervously---hoping Fudge would say no.
    "Yeah, she gave me 5 detentions last year. Ya wanna know why?" Asked Fudge.
    "Why?"
    "For throwing spit balls at some of the stupid girls in my class! She hates my guts!"
    "Oh......." Said Daisy. ''I should have known he wasn't going to be any help, he always gets in trouble,'' she thought.
    "Could you please let me read in peace? I am tryin' to find one of those pairs of pants maybe they'll help me ace all my tests once school starts!"

Daisy rolled her eyes and left the room. "'Some help he was!'' She thought sarcastically to herself.

Chapter 2
    Daisy was feeling more nervous the next day. She got dressed without fighting with Allyson and was silent for most of the day. Daisy slowly walked to the calender and counted how many wonderful days of summer vacation there were until school started.

"One....two....three," Daisy counted quietly, "four....five....six.....seven....eight....nine.....ten.......eleven.....twelve....thirteen....and fourteen. FOURTEEN DAYS LEFT!" Daisy yelped.
    She paced nervously back and forth. "What should I do? WHAT IN WEBKINZ WORLD SHOULD I DO!" She thought to herself.

"Daisy!" Someone was calling her. "Daisy, where are you?"
    "I'm here!" Daisy yelled back.
    "Good! Your friend is here!" The voice yelled back, it was Allyson, again.
    "What?"
    "Why must I repeat myself again Daisy. YOUR FRIEND IS HERE TO TALK TO YOU!" Allyson repeated loudly with anger.
    "Where are you? Which friend is it?"
    "I'M IN THE GARDEN WITH YOUR FRIEND JACKIE!"
    "Oh OK!" Replied Daisy as she ran off to the garden. She ran past her brothers and sisters rushing to the garden.
    "Excuse me! Sorry! I have to go!" Daisy said.

Daisy finally reached the garden and saw Jackie and Allyson.
    "Now you little kinz have fun," grunted Allyson as she left the garden.

Jackie was a black and white cat. Yes, she is a cat. Most people apparently think that all dogs and cats hate each other. Well, that isn't true, some dogs dislike cats and some cats dislike dogs. If you leave a cat with a dog or a dog with a cat they'll probably get to know each other after a while.

"Hi, Jackie," Daisy said.
    "Hiya, Daisy."
    "Well....why are you here?" Daisy asked.
    "Why do you think? I have something to tell you!" Jackie smiled.
    "What?"
    "Come on! I'll show you once we reach the clubhouse," Jackie replied.
    "What's at the clubhouse though?!" Daisy questioned.
    "Forget it, it's a surprise," Jackie said as her smile grew wider.

Daisy finally knew what Jackie was talking about...it was probably another boy cat...And Daisy was right.

"Come on! We're going in the reading room!" Jackie squealed, she was obviously excited.
    She hid behind a sparkle plant and pointed to a......black cat. Daisy looked back at her friend who was giggling.

"You like him, don't you?" Daisy said in a bored tone.
    "YES! He's adorable! And he's going to the Kinzville Academy too!" Jackie meowed happily.
    "Oh...."
    "You sound disappointed," Jackie said noticing the tone in Daisy's voice.
    "Oh, I'm not. I just thought you would have some information about the Kinzville Academy..."
    "Oh, Daisy! You are such a worry wart! Everything is going to be fine! Besides I found some info......the black cat might be in our class," Jackie giggled.
    "But---but---how do you that we're going to be in the same class!" Daisy nervously replied.
    "Oh come one! We've been friends forever and you think they're going to separate us! Puh-leeze!"
    "Yeah....I have to go now," Daisy said her stomach full of butterflies. She was even more nervous now. Thoughts about being separated by her only friend ran through her head.
    "Where are you going?"
    "Home," Daisy answered.

She ran home and hid in her room. She refused to come out of it.
    "This room is mine. All mine....No boy-crazy Jackie. No annoying Allyson. And no trouble-making Fudge. Just my room and my room only. I am not going to the Kinzville Academy!" Daisy declared.

But of course that's what she thought...

Chapter 3
    Let's fast-forward this story up a little bit.
    It was the first day of school and Daisy was nervous. Daisy hid beneath her blanket. She heard a key open her door.
    "Gotcha," Allyson said, "Would you stop being a chicken? We have to go to school!"

Daisy didn't answer and got out her clothes. Her outfit---blue t-shirt, blue bow, and cargo pants. She walked to the kitchen and sat next to Fudge, who was still reading The Smarty Pants Storybook. She ate her breakfast silently and slowly. After everyone finished their food, Allyson stood up.

"OK, let's go!" Allyson said.

They walked and walked to school. A lot of kids were smiling and walking with their friends. Daisy even saw the black cat, that only a couple days ago her friend had shown her, he was happily chatting with a bull frog.

"You're lucky ya know," Fudge said, "I remember last year we had to wear uniforms. They were ugly!"

Allyson spotted her friends. She turned to Fudge.
    "Can I trust you with Daisy?" She asked.
    "Nope," Fudge answered with a grin.
    "Please, take care of her, I have to go," Allyson answered as she ran toward her friend, ignoring Fudge's "nope".

Fudge walked with Daisy and then spotted a bull dog.

"Hey! Wassup Bones! I see you found a blue dragster!" Fudge yelled.
    "Yup, I sure did!" Bones answered. "Hey wanna come and check it out, maybe we can go to the clubhouse instead!"
    "Yeah, that would be awesome! Let's go!" Fudge answered and ran off.

Daisy was in disbelief--- already her brother was skipping school. She walked alone to the Kinzville Academy. Then as she entered the building she spotted her friend, Jackie. Daisy looked at her card, which had her homeroom on it.

"Hey, Jackie...." Daisy called.
    "What is it?" Jackie asked.
    "What homeroom are you in? I'm in room 11....."
    "Me too! I told you they wouldn't separate us!" Jackie replied enthusiastically.

Jackie and Daisy walked together to room 11. Jackie saw the black cat enter room 11 too and smiled at Daisy. Jackie skipped into the classroom merrily.
    "Why can't I be brave like Jackie?" Thought Daisy.

Chapter 4
    "Sit down class," Ms. Cowoline said.

Daisy rushed into the classroom, most of the seats were filled, including the ones next to Jackie. Daisy took a seat near the window next to a cocker spaniel. Daisy made herself comfortable in the seat.

"Welcome everyone to the Kinzville academy here you will sure to learn and have fun!" Ms. Cowoline continued. "Now here are some important rules to follow...."

Daisy started daydreaming and looking out the window. She wanted to go to the clubhouse really badly, but of course that meant skipping school. Daisy sighed and continued staring out the window trying to calculate how many minutes until lunch.

"Rule number twelve always pay attention....Daisy are you paying attention?"

Daisy's face grew bright red.

"Well....um....you see...." Daisy stuttered.
    "Class, always pay attention, or you might miss something important," Ms. Cowoline told them ignoring the fact that Daisy was getting humiliated, "Now for Daisy's sake I'll have to go over all the rules. Rule number one be nice. Rule two behave maturely during class. Rule three...."

Daisy continued her daydream. She was dreaming that she was in the clubhouse. It was a wonderful day, Jackie was bouncing on the trampoline. Daisy was watching her bounce up and down and up and down.....

"Hey!" The cocker spaniel next to her whispered. "If you don't pay attention Ms. Cowoline is going to start all over again so let's try to survive our first day. I don't want to miss lunch!"
    "Sorry," Daisy replied feeling more humiliated and stupid.

The bell rang, class was over. Then there was lunch and recess/study hall, and then more learning. Daisy groaned at the thought of another minute of learning. Daisy sat alone during lunch and recess. Jackie was busy socializing with the black cat during lunch. Daisy was eating her apple and drinking her water silently. During recess she decided to go to the library and read a book instead of going outside. When class started again they were learning how to add and subtract. Daisy learned how to write her name and all the letters of the alphabet. The bell rang, school was over. Daisy was thankful and started to go out of class.

"Daisy," Ms. Cowoline said, "I would like to talk to you."
    "Oh no! What does she want?!" Daisy thought to herself.
    "Well...Daisy. You didn't pay attention at all today," Ms. Cowoline said, "And you..."
    "I'm sorry," Daisy interrupted, "I really shouldn't have done that but I really want to go...."
    "I want to know why you haven't been participating," Interrupted Ms. Cowoline, "Allyson used to participate all the time."
    "Oh great. She knew Allyson. The famous always perfect Allyson," Daisy thought.
    "Promise me you'll pay attention during class, please?" Ms. Cowoline said.
    "Yes, I will," Daisy replied as she started out of the door.
    "Goodbye Daisy," called Ms. Cowoline.
    "Bye!"

Last edited by Bunnykinz on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Anonymous

Kinzville Academy Empty Re: Kinzville Academy

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Awesome! I'm so excited to hear what happens next. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 pm

When will you write again?????? I want to hear more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Added a new chapter...
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Kinzville Academy Founde12Kinzville Academy Donor14Kinzville Academy Founde11Kinzville Academy Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Wow, that's really good!! =) You should write stories for Webkinz =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:15 am

ahhh i <3'd that it was really good =]

when is the new chapter coming out ?
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Kinzville Academy Founde12Kinzville Academy Donor14Kinzville Academy Founde11Kinzville Academy Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Yeah, I really want to read the next chapter =) I hope it comes soon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:24 pm

New chapter. smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:26 pm

i love your story
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Yeah. =]

Last edited by Katherine on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:46 pm

:D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:21 pm

I can't wait to hear the next section. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:02 pm

wow =] just read ch. 4 and loveed it =] haha cant wait for the next! =] ttys =]

Ally =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:09 pm

ttyl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:20 pm

nice i really like it!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Do you know when the 5th chapter will be out? =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Yeah, I was wondering too. Since I love the story! =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:20 pm

thats cool =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:35 pm

when did you start writing this story Bunny? Just when this area on the site was opened? Or before, or ? =] haha its really good =] cant wait 4 the next chapter =]

ally
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 pm

ya ur really good and i didn't notice this story before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:51 pm

popingprincess wrote:ya ur really good and i didn't notice this story before.

haha but you've posted that you like it before, lol .....
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:54 pm

really i don't remember it lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:40 pm

popingprincess wrote:really i don't remember it lol

oh, well I dont ant to argue or anything, you've just posted stuff on here about liking the story before, and its really well written and long, making it hard for me to forget =]

seriosuly though, w/e =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 pm

ya just forget it lol and i read it a long time ago i guess
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:15 pm

popingprincess wrote:ya just forget it lol and i read it a long time ago i guess

look Im over arguing =] I dont want to continue this, but your last post about this story being cool was 2 days ago.... aha =] sorry, lets just not talk about this anymore, okay? k =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am