Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+2
Kristen
xsophiexx16
6 posters

this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 116
    Webkinz ID : sploikitsspoi
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Empty this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

Post by xsophiexx16 Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 am

okay well I go to this other webkinz site too and somebody got a new SUPERBED!

I'll try to get the picture from the website (www.webkinzinsider.com)

somebody got it by accident by a webkinz employee or something when they we're calling in i think for a replacement of something they lost by a glitch- I dont know the story, but they got a superbed from it!oh and somebody said that at a store she was talking to the sales person and she said the person said that they we're going to come out with an Bengal tiger, tiger snake, AND siberian tiger. she might have been mixed up... I'm not sure, but heres the picture of the superbed (thanks to webkinzinsider not me)

this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! 3089kia
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Founde12this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Donor14this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Founde11this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Empty Re: this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

Post by Kristen Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 am

Cool, I posted that up on the front page. I never knew the story though. Thanks =)
    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Empty Re: this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

Post by xsophiexx16 Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:12 pm

your welcome. i didnt see it on the front page :) sorry. I cant wait til i can get a superbed! i only have 3 webkinz so far! but i have alot of money to get some more until my i have to renew my account! more than a whole year!
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Status : this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Founde12this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Donor14this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Founde11this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Etrade10

Post by Kristen Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Yeah, it's near the bottom. I love superbeds =) The only problem is that sometimes I'm not sure which room to put them in.
    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by xsophiexx16 Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:28 am

Kristen wrote:Yeah, it's near the bottom. I love superbeds =) The only problem is that sometimes I'm not sure which room to put them in.

oh cool. I don't have any superbeds, yet. I want to get some but right now im more interested in getting more kinzcash. :)
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Yeah, I have issues with saving kinzcash...Too many expensive things in the curio shop!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:14 pm

i want a bank in webkinz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Yeah, I think that picture is on the portal too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:22 pm

i want that now
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Mod10this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:53 pm

so do i!! that super bed is awsome!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 pm

I wonder when its coming out????
    doglover9m
    doglover9m
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 537
    Webkinz ID : doglover9m
    Status : this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Mod10
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by doglover9m Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:06 am

its on the webkinz estore!
    sparkle13012
    sparkle13012
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 417
    Webkinz ID : sparkle13012
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by sparkle13012 Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Yes, it is! Um, I don't really get the story.
    monkey6552
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 16
    Webkinz ID : monkey6552
    Status : this is sort of a glitch thingy but just READ IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEW THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD! Member11
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Post by monkey6552 Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:27 am

thats soooooo... cooliosis!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:10 pm