Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
My Day...ugh Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

My Day...ugh

Anonymous

My Day...ugh Empty My Day...ugh

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Well, where should I start? My day wasn't good...In the beginning of the day it was better, surprisingly, usually I feel much better during the end of the day. The day seemed to get worse after I left the lunchroom.....

Social Studies was....boring. It has always been a boring class for me; this year has been especially boring because I learned about ancient civilizations last year. I moved here at the end of this summer. My mom wanted to get a house on the water in a better school district. That summer she got her wish and we sold our house really quickly. Then we moved into our new house that we're currently renovating. Getting back on topic----I almost fell asleep during that lesson, it was BEYOND boring.

Algebra was horrible. We thought that we weren't going to take the quiz because it was originally scheduled on Friday. We also came to that conclusion because the other classes got to skip their test (I'm in Acc. Algebra). Well---that didn't happen. We had to take the quiz! I know what you're thinking....it's just a quiz. Well her quizzes are really hard and don't have a lot of questions (this one only had 12), so if you get 2 questions wrong you will receive an eighty-four, a B. If you get 3 questions wrong you will receive a seventy-six, a C. So I am very nervous about getting back this quiz, she told us our class did horrible on it. Isn't she the best teacher ever? (being sarcastic)

Next class and the last class of the day was health. At my table I am stuck with the most ignorant, obnoxious, and immature boys on this entire planet. They drive me insane! And, as usual they did that today. We were supposed to finish our group project instead the boys at our table were supposed to be helping us out (if you think staring at the poster as "helping"). Instead they taunted other classmates by saying "You like Person!" or "You and Person are going out!" and then spread a false rumor in the classroom.

That wasn't the end of it. I still had to go to band. To put it in a "nice" way, our band stinks like dead fish, seriously. We can play great separately, but when you bring the entire band together the only result you'll receive is a headache. That's why I carry some IB Profin in my backpack, I always end up with a headache at the end of band.

And that's what happened. I got a terrible headache and my head was pounding as I went on the activity bus. Instead of seeing my regular activity bus driver I saw a rotund man who was eating a hot dog. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "_______ Dr. in ________ __________." I replied. Then I took my seat and rested my head on the bus seat. When we were about to enter the development where a majority of the kids here live (including me) the bus driver asked where we lived. I am very shy and rarely talk, an older girl apparently knew that and told him to turn left to drop me off first. He said no, straight out no. He said he wanted to go in a circular direction, he claimed it was "faster". angry

So he continued going straight and ignored the girl. He dropped her off and a lot of other people, only two other boys and I were left. Now we were on ______ St. which I had never heard of before. Like I told you, I'm still learning how to navigate around my development. So he asked me how to get to my house. I didn't answer, why? Because I had no clue where to go! Why? Because I'm new to to this place! I was so ticked, but remained silence. "Listen, I'm not supposed to know where you live, you're supposed to know where you live!" He shouted. I finally spoke up, I told him to drop me off near _______ Elementary School. He didn't know where that is.

Honestly, I thought bus drivers were supposed to know where every destination is; they get assigned to certain bus routes and if they get lost they're supposed to have maps! My original bus driver knew where I lived! Then the two boys were helping him out and I'm sitting in the seat...quiet and pathetic looking. "Listen girly. I am supposed to DROP you off---I am not supposed to know where you LIVE. Got that!" He told me. "You can DROP me off here", I said as we reached somewhere on ________ St. It was nowhere near my house, but I didn't mind--- I just wanted to get away from that man. He dropped me off, I stood there and waited until I could not see the bus any longer and walked home. It took be 20 minutes to get home and my headache was worse than before.

Anonymous

My Day...ugh Empty Re: My Day...ugh

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 pm

im sorry sound like a rough day but great story
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:52 pm

omg i read the whole thing that was a horrible game im SOO sorry :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[:[ :[ :[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Sorry you had a bad day, I had one too.
    My mom drops me off to school EXTREMLEY late. Since we aren't allowed to park in the front, we parked very far from the school. As I said goodbye to my mom, an old gruff man walked by me like I was his target. He stood up tall. "GET IN CLASS! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" Most of you would think he was saying politly to get in class, but he was yelling as if he found a snake on his shoulder (No he did not have a snake on his shoulder) I stood there shaking about to take a step foward heading to the school, but before I did "WELL?" He pushed my back and I almost fell foward becuase I was so nervous that I couldn't hold myself (I know it's silly for me to get nervous just because a teacher yelled at me) When he turned and clearing his anger on more late students I decided to make a run for it and head to class. I turned up there VERY VERY late because of an ignorant man. For some reason I had well earned my luck, the teachers in the office decided to not give me a late pass and said I should scoot on to class. My teacher wasn't mad either although she was mad about something else. As I unpacked my bag, she wanted me to come to her desk. I knew this wasn't good, I had escaped the late pass situation, but not this one. She told me about my exam that I had well, let's say done VERY poorly. She said the grade was so horrendous that I had to take it again. Oh boy I can't wait to take it again and see my ugly exam (Not really). I'm taking it again tomorrow and more than 8 hours before the exam I've got butterflies in my stomache. After a few hours it was Gym time. My gym teacher had some hockey players to come to our school. Yeah I should be excited, but guess what? We waisted half of our gym time waiting for those guys. It turned out they were going to a school in Newyork not us. Now they are coming next Monday. The rest of our gym time after the great disappointment which had spreaded among our class we did jumping jacks for the rest of the day. Than I remembered we had our party after gym time! YAY! When we got back to our classroom, we were confused. There were no Lays Chips, no icecream sandwhiches, and no popcorn. Where was our party? It turned out our teacher forgot and made the party next Monday as well. Atleast there was one thing to look up to! Changing seats! I turned out sitting next to a girl whom I think is annoying. Why should I sit next to a girl who picks her teeth with a pencil? Why should I sit next to a girl who is my partner, and doesn't agree to anything we do together as a project? Finally it was the end of the day and I was going to the only place I felt confortable and be myself. As I packed up boys were chasing each other around the room, why? To tackle each other and see who's fastest, which goes on WILD. Another boy was chasing them and pushed my backpack on the floor, which held all my books in it. The rest of the day wasn't so bad, I guess.

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:43 pm

awww I had a horrible day today too why was everyone's so bad!?! :[
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : My Day...ugh Founde12My Day...ugh Donor14My Day...ugh Founde11My Day...ugh Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

I guess mine was ok. I feel so bad for everyone who had a bad day ='( ='( I absolutely HATE taking any test or quiz at all. I had a huge social studies test today. It was actually pretty easy. Other kids found it extremely bad though and one kid didn't even finish the test. I get nervous for tests really badly so I study for soo long. I had gymnastics practice which was VERY tiring. My coach is very demanding...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:08 pm

The other day a boy told me he liked me. But to tell you I don't really like him, but kind of. What do i do?
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Post by puppylover899 Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 am

i didnt have abad day
    im sorry u guys did
    today i have a two hour delay
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Status : My Day...ugh Founde12My Day...ugh Donor14My Day...ugh Founde11My Day...ugh Etrade10

Post by Kristen Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:52 am

Your lucky =P I don't have a two hour delay =( I might have a snow day tomorrow =) and I might get the black and white cheeky dog today because this one store finally got it. But there's only one left so it might be gone ='(
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 am

Kathy wrote:Sorry you had a bad day, I had one too.
    My mom drops me off to school EXTREMLEY late. Since we aren't allowed to park in the front, we parked very far from the school. As I said goodbye to my mom, an old gruff man walked by me like I was his target. He stood up tall. "GET IN CLASS! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" Most of you would think he was saying politly to get in class, but he was yelling as if he found a snake on his shoulder (No he did not have a snake on his shoulder) I stood there shaking about to take a step foward heading to the school, but before I did "WELL?" He pushed my back and I almost fell foward becuase I was so nervous that I couldn't hold myself (I know it's silly for me to get nervous just because a teacher yelled at me) When he turned and clearing his anger on more late students I decided to make a run for it and head to class. I turned up there VERY VERY late because of an ignorant man. For some reason I had well earned my luck, the teachers in the office decided to not give me a late pass and said I should scoot on to class. My teacher wasn't mad either although she was mad about something else. As I unpacked my bag, she wanted me to come to her desk. I knew this wasn't good, I had escaped the late pass situation, but not this one. She told me about my exam that I had well, let's say done VERY poorly. She said the grade was so horrendous that I had to take it again. Oh boy I can't wait to take it again and see my ugly exam (Not really). I'm taking it again tomorrow and more than 8 hours before the exam I've got butterflies in my stomache. After a few hours it was Gym time. My gym teacher had some hockey players to come to our school. Yeah I should be excited, but guess what? We waisted half of our gym time waiting for those guys. It turned out they were going to a school in Newyork not us. Now they are coming next Monday. The rest of our gym time after the great disappointment which had spreaded among our class we did jumping jacks for the rest of the day. Than I remembered we had our party after gym time! YAY! When we got back to our classroom, we were confused. There were no Lays Chips, no icecream sandwhiches, and no popcorn. Where was our party? It turned out our teacher forgot and made the party next Monday as well. Atleast there was one thing to look up to! Changing seats! I turned out sitting next to a girl whom I think is annoying. Why should I sit next to a girl who picks her teeth with a pencil? Why should I sit next to a girl who is my partner, and doesn't agree to anything we do together as a project? Finally it was the end of the day and I was going to the only place I felt confortable and be myself. As I packed up boys were chasing each other around the room, why? To tackle each other and see who's fastest, which goes on WILD. Another boy was chasing them and pushed my backpack on the floor, which held all my books in it. The rest of the day wasn't so bad, I guess.

The rest of the week was OK, but I'm sick today. :[
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 pm

I hope you feel better soon =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:31 am

sorry again
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts