Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Join please, and a big announcment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Join please, and a big announcment

Anonymous

Join please, and a big announcment Empty Join please, and a big announcment

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:14 pm

I have created a site for others to join on here-

http://webkinzfetish.ingoo.us/portal.htm

http://webkinzfetish.ingoo.us/index.htm

I just made it last night at 11 o'clock; it was really hard to make and I dont have much up yet, but it will grow and become great, I promise =]

So, I want to thank Kristen for this incredible site, and say that I really have enjoyed it and I love[d] it =] =]

Again, thank you Kristen I've really enjoyed the site

-Ally
    [/center][/color]

Last edited by Ally on Sat May 24, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Join please, and a big announcment Mod10Join please, and a big announcment Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Join please, and a big announcment Empty Re: Join please, and a big announcment

Post by valentinepuppy Fri May 09, 2008 4:33 pm

i joined but then i got banned
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 4:20 pm

there have been huge updates everone, b sure to check out the site! =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 7:43 pm

I'll check it out, Ally.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Status : Join please, and a big announcment Mod10Join please, and a big announcment Etrade10

Post by valentinepuppy Sun May 11, 2008 12:14 pm

i wish i could. =/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 2:17 pm

i love monkeys! wrote:i wish i could. =/

why cant you check it out? its an open website.....
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Mon May 12, 2008 9:29 pm

oops lol you deleted it =) its ok i'll fix it "you banned me remember?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 10:43 am

I quit your website because you said 1 of the reasons you left was because of me so I QUIT
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Tue May 13, 2008 2:45 pm

are you serious?? she really said that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 11:20 pm

KayKay wrote:I quit your website because you said 1 of the reasons you left was because of me so I QUIT

when did I ever say that? I never said that =[

Who did you hear this from? And why would you think that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 9:08 am

You told me in a PM
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 am

KayKay wrote:You told me in a PM

no i didnt.. =[ show it to me? =[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 am

Ally wrote:Your one of the reasons why I left Webkinz Mania

There ya see it now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:23 am

KayKay wrote:
    Ally wrote:Your one of the reasons why I left Webkinz Mania

There ya see it now?

that a qoute. you can edit qoutes. and that not a PM I ever sent. I also wouldnt spell "you're" your. So Id count that as a fake. Unless that was meant for somebody else. Which i don't think it was. Please take a picture. Or something.

Ill show you how you can edit a quote - shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

KayKay wrote:I'm gonna to leave W-w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-b-b-b-k-k-k-i-i-n-n--k-k-k- MMM-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-n-n-i-i-i-i-i-a-a-a-a! =]

yeap! And I was given a billion dollar to do it! (im going to make another account too!) yeap! yeap! yeap yeap.

You see KayKay? How posts can be edited?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:28 am

How do I take a picture of it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 am

KayKay wrote:How do I take a picture of it?

wait is this carebear? and you press shift-command-4 on an apple or see bunny's guide for pc's.... if this IS carebear, I did leave partially becuae of you; and when I say that, I mean because I hated the stuff popping princess and sparkle were saying and posting on the mods corner about you. I defended you. THey were trying to ban you and get you in trouble, said you scammed them on different account( with they didnt have any proof...) One of tens of reason i left was because I didnt like the way they were treating you.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed May 14, 2008 1:46 pm

yes that was care bear
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah I had read some of that stuff they were saying & I copied & pasted it to some of my things on my emails! Wow you were doing that too? Thanks Ally! I'll try to find a picture & figure it out! But can we be friends again Ally?
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed May 14, 2008 2:05 pm

ally i would be friends again with her she's really nice and she's changed.
    (just like me).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 2:06 pm

What do you mean I've changed?
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed May 14, 2008 2:11 pm

well you used to be (no affense) but kinda mean and upset and spammed a lot. but now your really nice! and don't spam. and your happy as can be lol =D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks Popingprincess! That really means allot to me! =D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 pm

i love monkeys! wrote:ally i would be friends again with her she's really nice and she's changed.
    (just like me).

i was never not friends with her. our only moment was when she thought i was mad at her which i wasnt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 2:20 pm

poppingprincess- I know you tried to sign up again for my site putting fake information and a different username.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed May 14, 2008 2:30 pm

what fake information??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am