Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED]

Anonymous

A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Empty A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Is it just me or did this site have a similiar logo as Webkinzmania?
    www.crazy4webkinz.forumotion.com

Last edited by Katherine on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Mod10A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Empty Re: A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED]

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:01 pm

ok i might join
    Anonymous

A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Empty Re: A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 pm

wierd, same exact one........ so either it is something one copied, both copied, or ??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:05 pm

popingprincess wrote:ok i might join

uh, did you even read it lol? It says doesnt this site have a similar logo to Webkinz Mania..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm

omg Kathy, they also have the same "New Posts" pic for the topic! =[
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Status : A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Mod10A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Etrade10

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:07 pm

i must have posted it in the wrong place then cause it sounded weird hhmm
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 pm

no wait it isn't webkinz mania.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:09 pm

popingprincess wrote:i must have posted it in the wrong place then cause it sounded weird hhmm

haha yea. but how do you psot in the wrong place lol
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:10 pm

popingprincess wrote:no wait it isn't webkinz mania.

i didn't post in the wrong place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:15 pm

popingprincess wrote:
    popingprincess wrote:no wait it isn't webkinz mania.

i didn't post in the wrong place

uhh, you said you did yourself, here's a picture-

A site that has a similiar logo to Webkinzmania? [SOLVED] Pictu142
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:20 pm

lets not start again thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Ally wrote:omg Kathy, they also have the same "New Posts" pic for the topic! =[
    Yeah, I've noticed that too. Did they even give Kristen credit? That's just mean if they didn't. Kristen has worked really hard on this site. =[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:37 pm

well you think it's just a cowencident?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:42 pm

malene wrote:well you think it's just a cowencident?
    I don't. They even have the falling hearts on the logo (see the portal to see the hearts). They have the same exact new post icon too...They didn't even Kristen credit or tell her. =[
    Or at least I don't know about it. =/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 pm

lol in the chat box i put "COPY CATERS!!!!!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Guys, I don't think we should start a fight between both websites. I think we should just ask nicely them to give Kristen credit.

Please, notice the word 'nicely'. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:18 pm

lol yeah let's just be happy with the site!!=)
    kaligirl005
    kaligirl005
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 25
    Webkinz ID : kaligirl105
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by kaligirl005 Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:26 pm

HEY! That's my site! I didn't do that! My cousin did and I thought she did from scratch!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:32 pm

kaligirl005 wrote:HEY! That's my site! I didn't do that! My cousin did and I thought she did from scratch!!

okay, thats fine =] All you have to do is take it down, Im sure someone will ebe happy to make you a new one I ca neven make you one in the meantime , and there are already pre-set ones 4 the new posts i personally like better, okay? =] =] =]
    kaligirl005
    kaligirl005
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 25
    Webkinz ID : kaligirl105
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by kaligirl005 Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:41 pm

I kno! I am changing it now! :)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:42 pm

kaligirl005 wrote:I kno! I am changing it now! :)

kk sounds good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:58 pm

kaligirl005 wrote:I kno! I am changing it now! :)

Thanks, kaligirl005.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:14 pm

okay, thanks I see that its all bee changed =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 am