Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Who have you meet or talked to??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who have you meet or talked to???

Anonymous

Who have you meet or talked to??? Empty Who have you meet or talked to???

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 pm

I was wondering.... I've talked to popingprincess!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Who have you meet or talked to??? Empty Re: Who have you meet or talked to???

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 am

I talk to-

Kathy
    Ally
    popingprincess
    Kristen
    Bunnykinz

(and a bunch of other people, lol)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:42 pm

sparkle101010 do you mean in real life?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 pm

i'm not sure. I pretty sure she means over the phone though =] (or met in real life) (but over the phone 4 the talked 2 part)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 pm

yeah I mean in real life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 pm

i have talked to none of you in real life...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 am

oh thats ok
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 am

I've talked to none... cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 pm

I've talked to nobody in real life, because I really don't think it's safe to give out your phone number, cell phone number, or city/town. That's just my honest opinion. Katherine, my sister, I've talked to in real life. smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Bunnykinz wrote:I've talked to nobody in real life, because I really don't think it's safe to give out your phone number, cell phone number, or city/town. That's just my honest opinion. Katherine, my sister, I've talked to in real life. smile

yes i agree
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:59 pm

well i've taled to Kirsten and PoppingPrincess in real life,, over the internet phone call (no numbrd involved just an aim screenname =] )
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Who have you meet or talked to??? Founde12Who have you meet or talked to??? Donor14Who have you meet or talked to??? Founde11Who have you meet or talked to??? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:24 am

I've talked to pinkxpinkx123 in real life andtalked to popingprincess on the phone and voice chatted with Ally nd popingprincess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:43 am