Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate

Anonymous

tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Empty tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 am

I am going to start a new thing on the chat section of the forum called "The Debate Thread" Here is how it will work...

There will be a topic you will take a position on about WW(for example- Money-- should you get unlimited or have to work for it? )

Everyone will take their side and make their arguments (example- you should get unlimited KC because it would be so much more fun to spend the money and it wouldn't take as much time to earn it or you shoudn't because it would take the fun out of games and everyone would just quit WW =[ )

The side with the best arguments will all get prizes. =]

So a topic will be posted, and just post what side you are on. Your name will be added to the list, and you can start posting your reasons and arguments about the subject. You can make your own points or respond to people on your side or the other(please quote their message in your message =] ) and key arguments said from each side will be listed so you can easily look through them =]

Hopefully everyone will like this idea, and please don't copy it =]

Current Debate

Would you rather be able to buy as many exclusives/POTM's as you like from the W-Shop(for a low price) or have them the way they are; rare, valuable, treasurable, and hard to get?

Team 1- Please put your posts in the color Green
    sparkle101010

Team 2- Please put your posts in the color Violet
    Katherine
    Kristen
    BunnyKinz
    Ally
    Mrs. Jessica Jonas

Thanks to everyone for the support and BunnyKinz for inspiring this =] Good Luck Everyone; Let the debating begin!!! =]

Last edited by Ally on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 24 times in total
    Anonymous

tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Empty Re: tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:39 am

Key Argument from the Teams

Team 1

But I think they souldn't be cheap, maybe 10,000 dollers or more. I mean we should be able to get a an exlusive without having to spend are own money!!!!!! I have a pet hamster and with my alowense I have to buy food, stuff to put in the cage, and stuff 4 school. Its not fair that we have to spend are own money and still are parents get at us for buying all these webkinz just for the exlusives. I mean if you really listen to what I have to say, you'll understand. I rest my case, Thank you. -sparkle101010

Last edited by Ally on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Empty Re: tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:39 am

Key Argument from the Teams

Team 2

"Yes, I'm sure it would be cool. Why call them exclusive items if they aren't "exclusive"? That would take away some of the Webkinz charm, Webkinz might get a bit boring. I and some Webkinz World members actually enjoy collecting the POTMs and exclusive items. The value of the exclusives would dramatically decrease and most likely we wouldn't trade them any more. Exclusives would become almost worthless because you can earn them by using Wish Tokens too. Also, the only items that you can only earn by adoption or purchase would be super-beds, Charm Forest items, and accessory codes. Other than that you could just afford (if you are able to) Curio Shop Items, POTMs, and exclusive items."- Bunnykinz

"I'm supporting Team 2 because it would be cool to be able to have them all, but they would barely have value and we wouldn't trade them anymore." -Kristen

"I think they should stay the way they r because then if u can buy them in the W shop its not as fun to get them and it cool to get a rare item. thats wut i have to say bout this debate." -Mrs.Jessica Jonas

I'm supporting Team #2
    I wouldn't want exclusives to be atleast worthless. I think the value of the exclusives is fine. And why would they call them exclusives if they are worthless? I think exclusives should not be available in the wshop.
    -Katherine

Last edited by Ally on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 am

*spaced save for further information and announcements*

UPDATE

Also, if you have change your mind from arguments of the other team, you CAN switch =] There is a very complex way for the winner to be chosen, including a complicated point system; So if you switch over that team will win a point because it shows that they have convincing arguments that have changed your mind-set on the debate =]

Later,

<3 Ally

P.S.
    If you have any questions, pl]ease PM me =]

Last edited by Ally on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 am; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

I am going to join Team 2 =]

yaa! =] hahaha
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 16
    Webkinz ID : ejrgirl10
    Registration date : 2008-03-21

Post by Mrs.Jessica Jonas Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Mrs. Jessica Jonas
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Post by Mrs.Jessica Jonas Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:32 pm

I think they should stay the way they r because then if u can buy them in the W shop its not as fun to get them and it cool to get a rare item. thats wut i have to say bout this debate
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Founde12tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Donor14tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Founde11tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm supporting Team 2 because it would be cool to be able to have them all, but they would barely have value and we wouldn't trade them anymore.
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Post by Mrs.Jessica Jonas Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Kristen wrote:I'm supporting Team 2 because it would be cool to be able to have them all, but they would barely have value and we wouldn't trade them anymore.

yea excactly what i think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 pm

I am supporting team #2.

Yes, I'm sure it would be cool. Why call them exclusive items if they aren't "exclusive"? That would take away some of the Webkinz charm, Webkinz might get a bit boring. I and some Webkinz World members actually enjoy collecting the POTMs and exclusive items. The value of the exclusives would dramatically decrease and most likely we wouldn't trade them any more. Exclusives would become almost worthless because you can earn them by using Wish Tokens too. Also, the only items that you can only earn by adoption or purchase would be super-beds, Charm Forest items, and accessory codes. Other than that you could just afford (if you are able to) Curio Shop Items, POTMs, and exclusive items.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:08 am

I'm supporting Team #2
    I wouldn't want exclusives to be atleast worthless. I think the value of the exclusives is fine. And why would they call them exclusives if they are worthless? I think exclusives should not be available in the wshop.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Mod10tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:23 pm

i'm with tem 2 also
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Team 1

But I think they souldn't be cheap, maybe 10,000 dollers or more. I mean we should be able to get a an exlusive without having to spend are own money!!!!!! I have a pet hamster and with my alowense I have to buy food, stuff to put in the cage, and stuff 4 school. Its not fair that we have to spend are own money and still are parents get at us for buying all these webkinz just for the exlusives. I mean if you really listen to what I have to say, you'll understand. I rest my case, Thank you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:26 pm

kk you've been added =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Ally could you add me to team #2?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:29 pm

sure =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:31 pm

haha sorry Kathy I hadnt checked this in a while =] your all added though =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks. =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Mod10tHe DeBaTe ThReAd =] Please come and have a awsome debate Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:59 pm

lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:26 pm

whats funny? =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:36 pm

popingprincess wrote:lol
    Did we do something funny? Or is this just another way to make your post count go up....? Hmmmm. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Bunnykinz wrote:
    popingprincess wrote:lol
    Did we do something funny? Or is this just another way to make your post count go up....? Hmmmm. =]

yes, Ive noticed there were about 50 of those around the forum saying "lol" by you when some moments werent too funny....

hmmm... =] (sorry bunnykinz kind-of stole the last part, but hey, its catchy =] haha "

Last edited by Ally on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:30 pm

i know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:52 pm