Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Donate! Donate! Donate! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

September 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Calendar Calendar


    Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 am

    Ok everyone,
    Please donate! You can do this by buying Webkinz from our store, or by donating virtual items! I'm thinking about making a special section for donors to take part in exclusive contests! Thanks everyone!
    ~Admin
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 21
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Mod10Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Caroline on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am

    I am definatly going to buy from the store! I mean, a Lioness for like $6.00!! =) Just a suggestion--I don't have a Walgreens nearby so I think you should be able to buy the wCares pets from the store =)


    _________________
    Donate! Donate! Donate! Avatar10
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

    ~Caroline~ wrote:I am definatly going to buy from the store! I mean, a Lioness for like $6.00!! =) Just a suggestion--I don't have a Walgreens nearby so I think you should be able to buy the wCares pets from the store =)
    Thanks Caroline! I can try to get them on ;-) I don't have a Walgreens either, o maybe I could buy some =)
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:40 pm

    Kristen wrote:
    ~Caroline~ wrote:I am definatly going to buy from the store! I mean, a Lioness for like $6.00!! =) Just a suggestion--I don't have a Walgreens nearby so I think you should be able to buy the wCares pets from the store =)
    Thanks Caroline! I can try to get them on ;-) I don't have a Walgreens either, o maybe I could buy some =)
    The Webkinz Cares webkinz are $17.95...I'm not sure if I should put them in the store...
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 pm

    Kristen wrote:Ok everyone,
    Please donate! You can do this by buying Webkinz from our store, or by donating virtual items! I'm thinking about making a special section for donors to take part in exclusive contests! Thanks everyone!
    ~Admin

    Hey, Kristen, I have a question. What is the store, really? I mean, I clicked on the store and I saw it and all the webkinz, but who would send them to me when i order them or whatever? Is it your store? Me's confused
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:38 am

    Janie wrote:
    Kristen wrote:Ok everyone,
    Please donate! You can do this by buying Webkinz from our store, or by donating virtual items! I'm thinking about making a special section for donors to take part in exclusive contests! Thanks everyone!
    ~Admin

    Hey, Kristen, I have a question. What is the store, really? I mean, I clicked on the store and I saw it and all the webkinz, but who would send them to me when i order them or whatever? Is it your store? Me's confused
    I became an amazon associate so I could get the store on the site. I don't see or have any of the webkinz, I also don't see any credit card information, that's Amazon's job. They take 4% of my profit when something is sold. The money goes into my mom's bank account. I keep track of the money. I have to have the money in a bank account since I don't want to lose any of the money and most of the spending for the website will probably be online. Also, I've been wanting to get a better forum. It will cost $190 at first and then later $40 or $60 a year or something like that.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:26 pm

    Oh, I get it. You do so much for this site! You're a great admin and owner! = )

    But, lol, are you going to use any of the money for your self? lol u can if u want to, after we get a better forum. I'm thinking of buying from the store, has anyone bought anything yet?
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm

    Janie wrote:Oh, I get it. You do so much for this site! You're a great admin and owner! = )

    But, lol, are you going to use any of the money for your self? lol u can if u want to, after we get a better forum. I'm thinking of buying from the store, has anyone bought anything yet?
    I don't want to use the money, I only want to use it for the site. If we really have money left that we don't need, I'll donate it to a organization like WWF or the red cross (I heard they're broke and have had to borrow money). I think I'll buy something myself =) Thanks about the admin and owner thing =)
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 21
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Mod10Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:39 pm

    Kristen wrote:
    Kristen wrote:
    ~Caroline~ wrote:I am definatly going to buy from the store! I mean, a Lioness for like $6.00!! =) Just a suggestion--I don't have a Walgreens nearby so I think you should be able to buy the wCares pets from the store =)
    Thanks Caroline! I can try to get them on ;-) I don't have a Walgreens either, o maybe I could buy some =)
    The Webkinz Cares webkinz are $17.95...I'm not sure if I should put them in the store...

    I just saw that......I'm sorry, but I'll have to buy from eBay because its only like $10.00....


    _________________
    Donate! Donate! Donate! Avatar10
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 pm

    Kristen wrote:
    Janie wrote:Oh, I get it. You do so much for this site! You're a great admin and owner! = )

    But, lol, are you going to use any of the money for your self? lol u can if u want to, after we get a better forum. I'm thinking of buying from the store, has anyone bought anything yet?
    I don't want to use the money, I only want to use it for the site. If we really have money left that we don't need, I'll donate it to a organization like WWF or the red cross (I heard they're broke and have had to borrow money). I think I'll buy something myself =) Thanks about the admin and owner thing =)

    Kristen, It'd be soooo totally amazing if we had a forum like WI. But, if we did it like that, I think we would have to be Gifted so they could trade all over the site because otherwise people might get scammed alot and we would have A LOT of trading going on...
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 am

    Ok, everyone, right now we are needing virtual items more than money! Please donate if you can! Thanks everyone!
    Hannah<333
    Hannah<333
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1287
    Age : 25
    Webkinz ID : halosch
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Mod10
    Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-04-10

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Hannah<333 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:55 am

    ok! I will TRY to buy some butmy mom might not let me! =[


    _________________
    BYE AMBER ILY so much!♥ I miss you already!♥
    My Webkinz Mania Besties: Kristen, Kathrine, Caroline, Amber, Janie, and so many more Love you guys!Amber- SPANDEX!!! LOL!
    Donate! Donate! Donate! 2w5r76h
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Mod10Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by valentinepuppy on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 pm

    Hey I want to donate a ton of stuff i'll just start sending you stuff for the site and if you think some of it will be to big off stuff that you can just send it back thanks!


    _________________
    Welcome everyone! I hope you have fun!
    Donate! Donate! Donate! 24o7gih
    This is my virtual monkey Banana!!
    PM me to pet Banana =)
    Number of webkinz Pets: 17 or 18 i can't remember lol
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 2903
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde12Donate! Donate! Donate! Donor14Donate! Donate! Donate! Founde11Donate! Donate! Donate! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Kristen on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 am

    i love monkeys! wrote:Hey I want to donate a ton of stuff i'll just start sending you stuff for the site and if you think some of it will be to big off stuff that you can just send it back thanks!
    Thanks so much! I'll start using it for the contest =)

    Sponsored content

    Donate! Donate! Donate! Empty Re: Donate! Donate! Donate!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:00 am