Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

August 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:31 pm

    Ok, so fill in the blanks about me. I will tell you how many you got right and wrong. You can enter twice. The first person to get them all right gets the exclusive STOPLIGHT!!!! Great prize, right? Well.... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!! = )

    1. My name is _________. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have _____ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a ____. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy)
    5. I am ____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is ________. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is _____________ ____th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false)
    9. I am going into _th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the _______. (hard)

    You can look for some of the answers, but most of them, you have to guess. I will warn you that on my "Hey I never introduced my webbies!" thread that only one of them is the answer to my 10th question. They are not in order!

    WELL, GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT! = )
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:26 pm

    1. My name is Janie
    2. Right now, I only have 10 pets on my one account.
    3. My fave animal is a koala
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream.(false)
    5. I am 11 years old
    6. The state I live in is New York
    7. My birthday is November 8th.
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (true)
    9. I am going into 6th grade.
    10. my first webbie was the unicorn


    Last edited by kms531 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : make more clear, add (true))
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 21
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Mod10Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 pm

    1. My name is Janie. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have 10 pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a Bear. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy) True
    5. I am 11 years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is Ohio. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is March 22th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false) False
    9. I am going into 5th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the Beagle (hard)


    _________________
    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Avatar10
    sparkle13012
    sparkle13012
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 417
    Webkinz ID : sparkle13012
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by sparkle13012 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 pm

    Janie wrote:Ok, so fill in the blanks about me. I will tell you how many you got right and wrong. You can enter twice. The first person to get them all right gets the exclusive STOPLIGHT!!!! Great prize, right? Well.... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!! = )

    1. My name is _________. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have _____ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a ____. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy)
    5. I am ____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is ________. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is _____________ ____th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false)
    9. I am going into _th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the _______. (hard)

    You can look for some of the answers, but most of them, you have to guess. I will warn you that on my "Hey I never introduced my webbies!" thread that only one of them is the answer to my 10th question. They are not in order!

    WELL, GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT! = )
    1 Janie
    2 10
    3 bear
    4 ice cream
    5 11 years old
    6 Michiagan, Californa???
    7 November 8th 1996
    8 true
    9 6th because you are turning 12 in November!
    10 Unicorn

    Hope they're right! PM me if they are! Thanks!!!
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:32 pm

    ***Caroline*** wrote:1. My name is Janie. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have 10 pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a Bear. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy) True
    5. I am 11 years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is Ohio. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is March 22th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false) False
    9. I am going into 5th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the Beagle (hard)

    You got question 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 wrong. You got question 1, 2, and 5 right. Better luck next time. You have one more try.
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1032
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status : Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Mod10Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by puppylover899 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:55 pm

    . My name is ______Janie___. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have __10___ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a _dog___. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. false) (easy)
    5. I am 11____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is __PA______. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is __november___________ __8__th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) true
    9. I am going into _6th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the __cow_____. (hard)


    _________________
    check out my video on youtube it makes me laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ10fezhjac
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:36 pm

    sparkle13012 wrote:
    Janie wrote:Ok, so fill in the blanks about me. I will tell you how many you got right and wrong. You can enter twice. The first person to get them all right gets the exclusive STOPLIGHT!!!! Great prize, right? Well.... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!! = )

    1. My name is _________. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have _____ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a ____. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy)
    5. I am ____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is ________. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is _____________ ____th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false)
    9. I am going into _th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the _______. (hard)

    You can look for some of the answers, but most of them, you have to guess. I will warn you that on my "Hey I never introduced my webbies!" thread that only one of them is the answer to my 10th question. They are not in order!

    WELL, GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT! = )
    1 Janie
    2 10
    3 bear
    4 ice cream
    5 11 years old
    6 Michiagan, Californa???
    7 November 8th 1996
    8 true
    9 6th because you are turning 12 in November!
    10 Unicorn

    Hope they're right! PM me if they are! Thanks!!!

    You got questions 3, 4, 6, and 10 wrong. Try again one more time! Good luck!
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 pm

    1. My name is Janie
    2. Right now, I only have 10 pets on my one account.
    3. My fave animal is a dog
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream.(false)
    5. I am 11 years old
    6. The state I live in is New York
    7. My birthday is November 8th.
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (true)
    9. I am going into 6th grade.
    10. my first webbie was the unicorn
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:45 am

    kms531 wrote:1. My name is Janie
    2. Right now, I only have 10 pets on my one account.
    3. My fave animal is a koala
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream.(false)
    5. I am 11 years old
    6. The state I live in is New York
    7. My birthday is November 8th.
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (true)
    9. I am going into 6th grade.
    10. my first webbie was the unicorn

    You got questions 3, 6, and 10 wrong. Try again. But you did really good! = )
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am

    puppylover899 wrote:. My name is ______Janie___. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have __10___ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a _dog___. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. false) (easy)
    5. I am 11____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is __PA______. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is __november___________ __8__th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) true
    9. I am going into _6th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the __cow_____. (hard)

    You got ?'s 3, 6, and 10 wrong. You did really good, but try again. = )
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am

    OK, guys, I've extended the contest for 2 more days. So keep guessing!

    Here's a hint for the 10th question-
    I am brown and like to swing.....
    dogluver808
    dogluver808
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 294
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : dogluver808
    Status : Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Mod10
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty My answers

    Post by dogluver808 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:03 am

    Janie wrote:Ok, so fill in the blanks about me. I will tell you how many you got right and wrong. You can enter twice. The first person to get them all right gets the exclusive STOPLIGHT!!!! Great prize, right? Well.... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!! = )

    1. My name is Janie. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have 20 pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a dog. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. (true or false) (easy)True
    5. I am 11 years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is Maryland? (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is November 8th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) (true or false) True?
    9. I am going into 6th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the Chihuahua Webkinz ? (hard)

    You can look for some of the answers, but most of them, you have to guess. I will warn you that on my "Hey I never introduced my webbies!" thread that only one of them is the answer to my 10th question. They are not in order!

    WELL, GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT! = )

    My answers are above in italics. OMG u have the same birthday as my BFF and the exact same year LOL thaz SO kool!


    _________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Maggie & Doggie = OBFFE's 4 life!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Glitter Text Generator
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1032
    Age : 23
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status : Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Mod10Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by puppylover899 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:10 pm

    My name is ______Janie___. (easy) (first name only)
    2. Right now, I only have __10___ pets on my one account. (medium)
    3. My fave animal is a _dog___. (easy)
    4. My fave food is Ice Cream. false) (easy)
    5. I am 11____ years old. (easy)
    6. The state I live in is __PA______. (medium hard....)
    7. My birthday is __november___________ __8__th. (hard)
    8. My best friend's name is Corie. (easy) true
    9. I am going into _6th grade. (easy)
    10. my first webbie was the __monnkey_____. (hard)


    _________________
    check out my video on youtube it makes me laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ10fezhjac

    Sponsored content

    Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now! Empty Re: Guess my faves! Cool Prizes! June 15th until June 20th! Enter now!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:14 am