Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious

Anonymous

Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Empty Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:50 pm

I found this on Webkinz.

"Over the past few months we have seen a rise in the number of members who have been selling and auctioning off online items (such as pet specific items and exclusive items) and even whole Webkinz accounts.

We want to make it very clear that these practices are in direct violation of our User Agreement and are strictly forbidden. Any account used in the selling of online items or listed for sale or auction will be terminated, without notice, at our discretion. We are very serious about stopping this activity.

Note that this includes the practice of claiming that the virtual item sold is "free", while selling something of little value.

Members are free to conduct in-world trades of Webkinz World items as they choose, but for no outside compensation of any kind, financial or otherwise. Trading through KinzPost is not secure though and we do not recommend the practice. We will be adding a secure item-for-item trading feature to Webkinz World in the coming months.

We recognize that many items in Webkinz World are hard to come by and that trading may seem difficult, but we must ask that all members abide by the User Agreement and keep all item exchanges within Webkinz World itself."
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Mod10Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Empty Re: Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious

Post by puppylover899 Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:14 pm

where did u find this info i was just wondering?
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Founde12Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Donor14Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Founde11Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Empty Re: Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious

Post by Kristen Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm

I just read this too. It's under the bulletinz section, or at the bottom of the home page.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm

puppylover6464 wrote:where did u find this info i was just wondering?

I found this on the Webkinz Bulletinz like Kristen said.
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Mod10Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:30 pm

You forgot this:
    "Members are free to conduct in-world trades of Webkinz World items as they choose, but for no outside compensation of any kind, financial or otherwise. Trading through KinzPost is not secure though and we do not recommend the practice. We will be adding a secure item-for-item trading feature to Webkinz World in the coming months.

We recognize that many items in Webkinz World are hard to come by and that trading may seem difficult, but we must ask that all members abide by the User Agreement and keep all item exchanges within Webkinz World itself."

The bold part is important =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:47 pm

[quote="Katherine"]
    webkinz9117 wrote:You forgot this:
    "Members are free to conduct in-world trades of Webkinz World items as they choose, but for no outside compensation of any kind, financial or otherwise. Trading through KinzPost is not secure though and we do not recommend the practice. We will be adding a secure item-for-item trading feature to Webkinz World in the coming months.

The bold part is important =]

Do they mean by selling an item for real money? I don't get it. =/
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Mod10Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 pm

They mean like this: I'll give you a Hippo PSI for $20 U.S. Dollars. That kind of stuff or: I'll sell you my Webkinz account with 21 Webkinz for $300 U.S. Dollars. I think that is what they mean.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Mod10Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 pm

oohh ok so we can still trade items just not for real money?
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Founde12Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Donor14Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Founde11Ganz making Non-Item Exchanging Serious Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:50 pm

popingprincess wrote:oohh ok so we can still trade items just not for real money?
    Yes, we can. I'm not sure about contests and auctions though...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 am