Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Anonymous

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Empty A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm

I have a [possibly] great idea for the forum, and hopefully everyone will love it and it will be possibly added! =]

My idea is to have another part of the forum, titled something like "Your Page" (doesn't really matter what right now, its just a possible idea =] )

so basically, every user can create one =] They can write a short thing about themselves (like in the introduce yourself section) post the Webkinz they have if they like, why they love Webkinz or anything fun little things.

They could also post decorated pics at the bottom(you can see them on most sights, animated "click for my GE =] " ) that have links attached to their favorite things on the forum (their's or someone else's) like their GE, a friend's GE, the chat thread, the Curio Shop Rare Schedule, Their's or a friend's house, etc.

You could also leave your friends a message on their page or chat with them =]

So tell me what you think or if you have any ideas =] I think its a cool idea =]

Ally =]

uPdAtE - Please look a few posts down I've made an example =] =]

Last edited by Ally on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Empty Re: A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:59 pm

cool idea! i want to make my own "page"!
    Anonymous

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Empty Re: A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 pm

soccer123 wrote:cool idea! i want to make my own "page"!

I'm glad you like it =] What do you think is a good name for the Topic? =]

(example- My Page, Your Page, User Pages, etc? =] )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Okay everyone I am posting an example I made! =] I hope everyone likes it =] Also, the links don't work for some reason, but on the actual page they would =] You would just click them and it would go the the page =]

UPDATE- Unfortunatly, It shrunk down a bit =I'll try to get it larger, but I dont think it matters too much...

You accidently double posted the same thing so I edited out one.
    ~Mod

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Pictur21

Last edited by Ally on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Founde12A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Donor14A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Founde11A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:56 am

I love your idea Ally!! Maybe I'll try to do it =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:14 am

Kristen wrote:I love your idea Ally!! Maybe I'll try to do it =)

oh, okay! =] that would be great =] I'm glad you like it =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:37 pm

does anyone want me to do a "My Page" Example for them? =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Mod10A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 pm

i do lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:43 pm

okay write the info you want on it.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Mod10A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Etrade10

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:45 pm

oh ok hol on then i'll do it later. =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:36 pm

do you have it yet?
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 pm

have what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 pm

popingprincess wrote:have what?

the info for your page.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:45 pm

no i don't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 pm

popingprincess wrote:no i don't.

oaky when will you have it? =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:54 pm

idk i'm still confused on what ur talking about lol
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Founde12A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Donor14A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Founde11A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm

popingprincess wrote:idk i'm still confused on what ur talking about lol
    I think she just wants to show you what it'll look like if you have a personal page. She just wants to know what you want it to say. I hope I helped =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:03 pm

That's a sweet idea!i love it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 am

malene wrote:That's a sweet idea!i love it.

thanks =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 am

Kristen wrote:
    popingprincess wrote:idk i'm still confused on what ur talking about lol
    I think she just wants to show you what it'll look like if you have a personal page. She just wants to know what you want it to say. I hope I helped =)

exactly what I was thinking, lol =]
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Post by puppylover899 Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm

i luv the idea of makin our own pages
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:19 pm

ya me too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:46 pm

puppylover6464 wrote:i luv the idea of makin our own pages

thanks for your support puppylover =] If you have any question or ideas regarding it, just post =] =] =] =] =] =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:57 am

hmm kristen are you gonna add it? lol
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:41 am

malene wrote:hmm kristen are you gonna add it? lol

add what malene?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am