Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY-

Anonymous

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Empty How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY-

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm

I've noticed that a couple of people do not know how to post their rooms. I hope this guide helps! If you have any questions---feel free to ask! smile

First, you have to click the Print Screen/SysRq button. It's located next to the Scroll Lock button and is across from the F12 button. (as seen in the picture below).
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- 2418coo

Next, you have to click Start and click on All Programs. Then click Accessories and click on Paint.
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- 28njpd

The Paint symbol looks like this---How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- O9mqed

Then click on Edit and click on Paste.

You can also crop you picture by clicking on the dotted box button---How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Zini3p

Then you have to save your work and go to a website where you can upload your picture.

Examples:
    www.tinypic.com
    www.photobucket.com

I would recommend going to Photobucket only if you want to keep a running tab of your pictures. Otherwise---use Tinypic.

Then you can copy the IMG Code and paste it.

Last edited by Bunny &lt;3 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Empty Re: How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY-

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm

Thanks this could be very helpful to people who do not understand. smile
    Anonymous

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Empty Re: How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY-

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm

Thank you i fillaly figured it out
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Founde12How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Donor14How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Founde11How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 am

Thanks soo much!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am

Kristen I loveeee your duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    slammer4life
    slammer4life
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Number of posts : 113
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it!!!
    Registration date : 2008-01-21

Post by slammer4life Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 am

Awesome this is REALLY helpful! i couldn't figure it out on another webkinz site and they had one of these and it helps SOOOO much!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm

How did you get the picture of the key board?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Katherine wrote:How did you get the picture of the key board?
    I got it on Google.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:41 pm

you did I was wondering that to, cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 pm

I was wondering too. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm

I don't have a print screen...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Really? What type of your computer are you using? This technique may only work for certain computer types. On some computers, like the lap top I'm using now the Print Screen button is above the F10 icon or in a different position.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:28 am

yes =] you can also upload directly on the site, by using this button =]

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Pictur77

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Pictur77

Click the button you see highlighted in the above images that says "Host an Image" (isa sort of highlighted in purple above)Then Click "Browse" and then find the picture you want
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Pictur79

Choose it; Press the Host it buttin; Then, just copy the Image code and it will show up =]
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Pictur80

Last edited by Ally on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 am

wow thanks!!!!(I know already)but it's very good for people who know!!
    btw nice.you have windows vista? lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 pm

malene wrote:wow thanks!!!!(I know already)but it's very good for people who know!!
    btw nice.you have windows vista? lol
    Yup, I do.

Note: This guide is for Windows users only---you can see Ally's guide if you have an Apple laptop, =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 pm

yea I hope you don't mind me making it =[ Id be happy to delete it and you can put it in this guide =] just LMK =]

-Ally =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 am

well, that guide still helps me cuz sume times i forget!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 am

I think my mom has an apple lap top...nope she has Dell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 pm

oh haha those r good laptops =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:19 pm

lol i have dell--windows but my bro have vista so it helps
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 am

Ally wrote:yea I hope you don't mind me making it =[ Id be happy to delete it and you can put it in this guide =] just LMK =]

-Ally =]
    Nope, it's OK. =]
    dogluver808
    dogluver808
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 294
    Webkinz ID : dogluver808
    Status : How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Mod10
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Empty I LOVE YOU!

Post by dogluver808 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:I've noticed that a couple of people do not know how to post their rooms. I hope this guide helps! If you have any questions---feel free to ask! smile

First, you have to click the Print Screen/SysRq button. It's located next to the Scroll Lock button and is across from the F12 button. (as seen in the picture below).
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- 2418coo

Next, you have to click Start and click on All Programs. Then click Accessories and click on Paint.
    How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- 28njpd

The Paint symbol looks like this---How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- O9mqed

Then click on Edit and click on Paste.

You can also crop you picture by clicking on the dotted box button---How to post your rooms [GUIDE] -WINDOWS USERS ONLY- Zini3p

Then you have to save your work and go to a website where you can upload your picture.

Examples:
    www.tinypic.com
    www.photobucket.com

I would recommend going to Photobucket only if you want to keep a running tab of your pictures. Otherwise---use Tinypic.

Then you can copy the IMG Code and paste it.

Thanks SO much! I tryed following instructions to do this before, but I didnt get it. But now I do, thanks to you! UR AWESOME!
    sparkle13012
    sparkle13012
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 417
    Webkinz ID : sparkle13012
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by sparkle13012 Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 am

Thank Kristen but I think it's different on a laptop which is what I have. How do you post it on a hp laptop???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm