Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
The Kinz-Lympics! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

September 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Kinz-Lympics!

Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : The Kinz-Lympics! Founde12The Kinz-Lympics! Donor14The Kinz-Lympics! Founde11The Kinz-Lympics! Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

The Kinz-Lympics! Empty The Kinz-Lympics!

Post by Kristen on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:48 am

Hey everyone,
    I decided it would be a great idea to host are own small Webkinz Olympics :) I will be posting details soon! hat would happen is that I would choose a game on webkinz andyou would send me a picture of your high score! You will have a chance to send in your score for four days. You can play as many times as you want. You can't use your highest score on webkinz before this four day contest. You can post games you would like to be selected below, I have already chosen Polar Plunge as the first one. Thanks!
    ~Kristen

UPDATE:
    Check out Caroline's game poll here!
    http://www.webkinzmaniaforum.com/pollz-f15/kinz-lympics-poll-vote-for-your-favorite-game-t1349.htm

Last edited by Kristen on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : The Kinz-Lympics! Mod10The Kinz-Lympics! Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

The Kinz-Lympics! Empty Re: The Kinz-Lympics!

Post by Caroline on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Kristen wrote:Hey everyone,
    I decided it would be a great idea to host are own small Webkinz Olympics :) I will be posting details soon! hat would happen is that I would choose a game on webkinz andyou would send me a picture of your high score! You will have a chance to send in your score for four days. You can play as many times as you want. You can't use your highest score on webkinz before this four day contest. You can post games you would like to be selected below, I have already chosen Polar Plunge as the first one. Thanks!
    ~Kristen

This sounds great Kristen........I have a POTM Wall Medal I could donate as a prize........=] Can I post a Poll for 4 games and the winner is the next game?

2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Status : The Kinz-Lympics! Founde12The Kinz-Lympics! Donor14The Kinz-Lympics! Founde11The Kinz-Lympics! Etrade10

Post by Kristen on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Caroline wrote:
    ~Kristen

This sounds great Kristen........I have a POTM Wall Medal I could donate as a prize........=] Can I post a Poll for 4 games and the winner is the next game?
    Sounds good =) I already donated a Wall Ribbon xD But sure, you can too if you'd like...we always need more donations :)
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : The Kinz-Lympics! Mod10The Kinz-Lympics! Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 pm

Kristen wrote:
    Caroline wrote:
    ~Kristen

Sounds good =) I already donated a Wall Ribbon xD But sure, you can too if you'd like...we always need more donations :)

Prizes for the games ;) I am getting 3 more I could donate to the games ;)

2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:05 am

Caroline wrote:
    Kristen wrote:
    Caroline wrote:
    ~Kristen

Prizes for the games ;) I am getting 3 more I could donate to the games ;)
    Awesome! Thanks so much! =)
    sparkle13012
    sparkle13012
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 417
    Webkinz ID : sparkle13012
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by sparkle13012 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:40 pm

That's a great idea Kristen! I just can't enter because I can't post pictures on my laptop!!! =-(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:22 pm