Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Webkinzmania *Member's Guide*

Anonymous

Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Empty Webkinzmania *Member's Guide*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Hey, guys. Some people needed help so I decided to make a member's guide~ You can post if you need any help or just pm any members including me. Please read if you need help or post if I should add some things to the guide.

Avie and Sig: Need to know how to make a avvie or signature?
    Avie~ Go to profile and click Avatar. After that you can open up another Internet explorer or just visit the Avatar and Signatures section (There you will find some options) After you've found the right one, make sure you save it. Than browse to search your file which you've saved, and paste it.
    Signature~ Go to profile and click signature. After that you can search for a signature. Than go back to profile and signature and paste it. If it does not appear make sure you put a check near you would like your signature to be viewed with your posts.

Post a picture: How do I post a picture?
    Picture~Go on webkinz and pick a room you are wanting to post. Press Alt and still holding Alt, press Print Screen. After that go on paint and press edit and paste. Than save it in a file. Go on www.tinypic.com and press browse. Find your file and click open. Than click upload. There will be 4 links, copy the second one and post it.

Posts and Threads: How do I post and make a thread?
    Posts~ Go on a forum, and click on a thread. After that press POST REPLY. You can make a subject (The subject will be above your post) or you could just leave it blank than you type in the box below. After that press send.
    Threads~ Go on a thread and and press NEW TOPIC* make sure you make a subject! After that type in the box and press send.

Polls: How do I make a poll?
    Polls~ Make sure wherever you post a poll it has to be in the Pollz section. You make a thread, and below it says poll question. Type your question there. And by poll option enter the questions. Make sure you make a line after each question. Than you make the date of when your poll will end, leave it blank for a never-ending poll.

Private Messages: How do you make a private message and how do I view one?
    Private Messages~ You click on the envelope at the top of the page. It takes you to your in-box where you receive messages. Click on one message and that's how you view it, press quote to reply. You press NEW PM* to send a pm. Put the person's user-name in the box what says user-name, if you can't find one press find a user-name. And make your subject in the box below. You type what you want to say in the other box. Than you press send. (You can change the font, size, and much much more!)

Front page: You do I get back to the front page after I've got to the forum?
    Front page~ You press Portal.

Who's on: How do I view who's on?
    Who's on~ You go to their posts it would say on-line, or go to the bottom of the page and it say registered users, it has a list. Those people are on.

Definitions of Sections
    Announcements- Where Kristen (Admin) posts what's new to WebkinzMania.
    Suggestions- Where you can post suggestions for the site.
    Webkinz News- Where you post the Latest Scoop on Webkinz or other Webkinz News.
    Webkinz Suggestions- Where you post suggestions for Webkinz (Ganz).
    The Curio Shop- Where you chat about the Curio Shop (Arte's Shop).
    Webkinz Help- Where you post that you need help with your webkinz, people will help you.
    Your Webkinz House- Where you share your house on Webkinz.
    Meet my Kinz...or Newest Kinz!!- Where you post your Webkinz or Newest Webkinz.
    Introduce Yourself- Where you post a thread to introduce yourself, people will help you with the forum if you are new.
    Your Webkinz's or your Birthday!!- Where you post your's or your Webkinz's birthday.
    Avatars and Signatures- Where you post avatars and signatures that people can use.
    Contests- Where you hold fun contests.
    Trading Post- Where you trade your virtual webkinz items.
    Your Fashionable Webkinz- Where you share your cute webkinz fashions.
    Pollz- Where you post polls where people can vote.
    Chat about ANYTHING- Were you can chat about anything school, games, etc.
    It's Party Time!!- Where you can hold parties, where anyone can join and come to your webkinz house on that date.
    Webkinz Bloopers- Where you post odd things that happened to your webkinz such as glitches.
    Arcade- Chat about the arcade, and arcade games.
    Webkinz Stories- Be creative, make your own webkinz story.
    Auction- This is only veiwable to Experienced Traders. Multiple people can offer on an item. Going once.....going twice.....sold!
    Webkinz Linkz- Advertise another website.
    Open Trading Post- For new traders.
    Secure Trading Post- For experienced traders.
    Tips and Tricks- If you have a tip or a trick on webkinz, share it here.
    Solving Recipes- If you want to solve a recipe, post it here.

Colors
    Moderators- You can tell who's a moderator by checking the color of their user-name, which would be blue
    Members- You can tell who's a member by checking the color of their user-name, which would be pink

Who to contact for help?
    You can contact any moderator for help, or members who have been on a while.
    Or contact Kristen the site owner.
    Any of these people will surely help you.

Trading
    Where do I find the values guide for trading? Look no further to the trading center, read the trading rules too before posting. Click on this link. https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/trading-post-f13/gift-exchange-value-guide-t130.htm
    How do I know who's trusted? Look at their poll results. Remember the poll results are not accurate!
    Who sends first? If you have less trades than the other person due to the poll results, you send first. If you are a newbie trade with someone who has a lot of trades, and send first.
    How do I know who's not trusted? Click on this link. https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/trading-post-f13/bad-traders-list-do-not-trade-with-these-people-how-to-trade-safe-tips-t540.htm
    Click here to veiw the Trading Rules. https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/trading-post-f13/new-trading-post-rules-t14.htm

Joining Webkinzmania: How do I join?
    Click register. Make a username, and type in your password. Than retype it. After that go on your email. You will recieve one email with a link. Once you click on it than you will be able to access your account. Than log in with your username and password.

Where do I find the Rules?
    In the Announcements Section of the forum. Click on this link to veiw the rules. https://webkinzmania.forumotion.com/announcements-f1/edited-rules-for-webkinz-mania-t1.htm

Last edited by Katherine on Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Founde12Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Donor14Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Founde11Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Empty Re: Webkinzmania *Member's Guide*

Post by Kristen Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Wow!! Thanks so much =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Your welcome! : )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Thanks, that was very helpful! Just wondering. . .about trading. I saw that you had a trade thread. . .Do you have to be a moderator to trade? Because I saw something like that on a thread. :confused:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:08 pm

No, it was like that but now everyone's allowed to trade.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Kathy wrote:No, it was like that but now everyone's allowed to trade.
    Really? OK, thanks! :D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:03 am

WOW Kathy! :] thats amazing :] haha that was really nice it must have taken forever :]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Thanks!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:09 pm

how do you take a pitchure on webkinz?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:43 pm

It says above. Ooops it's not there, I remember adding it. Now I added it. See if it appears. :]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I updated it! :]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:18 pm

oh yeah cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Updated once again. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 pm

yep this is a great guide everyone =] Lets bump it back up to the top everyone =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks Ally, I'm going to bump the chat thread up too. =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Ally wrote:yep this is a great guide everyone =] Lets bump it back up to the top everyone =]
    Should I move this to the Announcements forum for everyone to see? Because this has to do with Webkinz Mania. =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Mod10Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:09 pm

this is cool! =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Bunny <3 this is where Kristen posts announcements. I don't think we are allowed to do this....I'm not sure.

(I'll ask Kristen for permission. If she doesn't want it here. I'll move it back to Chat about Anything)

Last edited by Katherine on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Status : Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Mod10Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Etrade10

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:15 pm

oh really i didn't know that oops.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm going to ask permission first. If she doesn't want it here I'll move it back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Katherine wrote:I'm going to ask permission first. If she doesn't want it here I'll move it back.
    Really? Ally posted a thread there. I'll move it back. =]

Last edited by Bunny &lt;3 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm

ok
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Post by puppylover899 Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:24 pm

you no poppingprincess just saying "ok" is kinda like spaming just add a little more info next time
    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 116
    Webkinz ID : sploikitsspoi
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Empty NEWSSSS!!!!!!!

Post by xsophiexx16 Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm

okay. got this from WI

"We've received some information from a user in our Webkinz Forum, Flame Boy. She gave us a few screenshots and her story detailing them:
    ok, i am trying to create a new room, so i am emptying one out. every time i try to click on an item, it actually selects a different item for me to remove. that is fine i have all the items out except for the last window... but here is the interesting part,

"every time that i click on the window, it actually selects the door!! it lifts up like an item does when you select it and it gives me an option to move or remove it!!! if i choose to remove it, webkinz world freezes and boots me out, but i can move it as shown in the pics below... and once i select ok, is disappears! has this happened to anyone else???"

Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* 2lvfqkwWebkinzmania *Member's Guide* 2lctlhy
    Webkinzmania *Member's Guide* Sg3apyWebkinzmania *Member's Guide* Dh48li

As you can see from the pictures, and read from her story, the doors appear to be moveable around the room and removable entirely! While it is certainly a glitch that the door is being picked up when the window is clicked on, we believe that the ability to move and remove doors from your room is a functionality that will soon be added to Webkinz World.

If you all remember the interview with the Webkinz Creative Director, this specific question was asked, and I've included it below.
    Question 1 -- Asked by multiple About rooms: Will we ever be able to enlarge our room size (after they are bought or after adoption) and/or move/sell them? Further, will we ever be able to move/eliminate doors?

While I can’t go into the exact details of what we have planned, more control over your house layout is something that we’ve put a lot of thought into and is something that we definitely want to add to Webkinz World. We know that our fans put a lot of effort into designing their homes and we have a number of upgrades planned (including some you’ll really be surprised by).
    From this story and these pictures, it appears that this is one of the "upgrades", but that it is still a little glitchy. If this is truly an upgrade, it is great news for those who are really into room decorating in Webkinz World!"

This should be in Webkinz News, because this is about Webkinz World. Thanks. =]
    -Bunny <3
    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 116
    Webkinz ID : sploikitsspoi
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by xsophiexx16 Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Katherine wrote:Hey, guys. Some people needed help so I decided to make a member's guide~ You can post if you need any help or just pm any members including me. Please read if you need help or post if I should add some things to the guide.

Avie and Sig: Need to know how to make a avvie or signature?
    Avie~ Go to profile and click Avatar. After that you can open up another Internet explorer or just visit the Avatar and Signatures section (There you will find some options) After you've found the right one, make sure you save it. Than browse to search your file which you've saved, and paste it.
    Signature~ Go to profile and click signature. After that you can search for a signature. Than go back to profile and signature and paste it. If it does not appear make sure you put a check near you would like your signature to be viewed with your posts.

Post a picture: How do I post a picture?
    Picture~Go on webkinz and pick a room you are wanting to post. Press Alt and still holding Alt, press Print Screen. After that go on paint and press edit and paste. Than save it in a file. Go on www.tinypic.com and press browse. Find your file and click open. Than click upload. There will be 4 links, copy the second one and post it.

Posts and Threads: How do I post and make a thread?
    Posts~ Go on a forum, and click on a thread. After that press POST REPLY. You can make a subject (The subject will be above your post) or you could just leave it blank than you type in the box below. After that press send.
    Threads~ Go on a thread and and press NEW TOPIC* make sure you make a subject! After that type in the box and press send.

Polls: How do I make a poll?
    Polls~ Make sure wherever you post a poll it has to be in the Pollz section. You make a thread, and below it says poll question. Type your question there. And by poll option enter the questions. Make sure you make a line after each question. Than you make the date of when your poll will end, leave it blank for a never-ending poll.

Private Messages: How do you make a private message and how do I view one?
    Private Messages~ You click on the envelope at the top of the page. It takes you to your in-box where you receive messages. Click on one message and that's how you view it, press quote to reply. You press NEW PM* to send a pm. Put the person's user-name in the box what says user-name, if you can't find one press find a user-name. And make your subject in the box below. You type what you want to say in the other box. Than you press send. (You can change the font, size, and much much more!)

Front page: You do I get back to the front page after I've got to the forum?
    Front page~ You press Portal.

Who's on: How do I view who's on?
    Who's on~ You go to their posts it would say on-line, or go to the bottom of the page and it say registered users, it has a list. Those people are on.

Definitions of Sections
    Announcements- Where Kristen (Admin) posts what's new to WebkinzMania.
    Suggestions- Where you can post suggestions for the site.
    Webkinz News- Where you post the Latest Scoop on Webkinz or other Webkinz News.
    Webkinz Suggestions- Where you post suggestions for Webkinz (Ganz).
    The Curio Shop- Where you chat about the Curio Shop (Arte's Shop).
    Webkinz Help- Where you post that you need help with your webkinz, people will help you.
    Your Webkinz House- Where you share your house on Webkinz.
    Meet my Kinz...or Newest Kinz!!- Where you post your Webkinz or Newest Webkinz.
    Introduce Yourself- Where you post a thread to introduce yourself, people will help you with the forum if you are new.
    Your Webkinz's or your Birthday!!- Where you post your's or your Webkinz's birthday.
    Avatars and Signatures- Where you post avatars and signatures that people can use.
    Contests- Where you hold fun contests.
    Trading Post- Where you trade your virtual webkinz items.
    Your Fashionable Webkinz- Where you share your cute webkinz fashions.
    Pollz- Where you post polls where people can vote.
    Chat about ANYTHING- Were you can chat about anything school, games, etc.
    It's Party Time!!- Where you can hold parties, where anyone can join and come to your webkinz house on that date.
    Webkinz Bloopers- Where you post odd things that happened to your webkinz such as glitches.
    Arcade- Chat about the arcade, and arcade games.
    Webkinz Stories- Be creative, make your own webkinz story.

Colors
    Moderators- You can tell who's a moderator by checking the color of their user-name, which would be blue
    Members- You can tell who's a member by checking the color of their user-name, which would be pink

Who to contact for help?
    You can contact any moderator for help, or members who have been on a while.
    Or contact Kristen the site owner.
    Any of these people will surely help you.

Trading
    Where do I find the values guide for trading? Look no further to the trading center, read the trading rules too before posting.
    How do I know who's trusted? Look at their poll results. Remember the poll results are not accurate!
    Who sends first? If you have less trades than the other person due to the poll results, you send first. If you are a newbie trade with someone who has a lot of trades, and send first.

How do I know what other people are viewing?
    You click portal and scroll down. Click view whole list. Than you will be able to see who's on-line, where they live, what they are viewing, etc.

sorry for posting in the wrong section... I accidently did. But heres some news!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 am