Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+2
Kristen
Hersheybar12
6 posters

Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow*

Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2008-02-11

Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Empty Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow*

Post by Hersheybar12 Fri May 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Welcome to Hersheybar12's first contest of the week!!!! <3

I am going to have a contest every week!! Welcome to the first contest = ]
    I am going to descirbe a webkinz and who ever guesses it right gets a special prize!!!!! It could be a rare item....exclusive....rare food...donought....or a costume!!!

ps. It is any pet thats in the webkinz catalog and it can be retired or seasonol or etc.

I have pretty dark brown fur and love the fields.
    I also have a adventorous spirt while I run in the fields!
    Im not the oldest in webkinz world , but im not the first of my kind.
    Their will be a lil kinz of me soon.

who am I?

Last edited by Hersheybar12 on Sun May 11, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Empty Re: Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow*

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 5:50 pm

LMK when you announced the winners for the other contest you held. Thanks. I'm joining this contest. =)
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Founde12Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Donor14Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Founde11Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Empty Re: Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow*

Post by Kristen Fri May 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Golden Retriever?
    Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Hersheybar12 Fri May 09, 2008 7:48 pm

k. nope! Good guess n try = ]
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Mod10Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Chocolate Lab?? =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 9:13 am

I'M NOT ENTERING ANYMORE CONTESTS OF YOUR HERSHEYBAR12 BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY PRIZES FROM THE ONES THAT I'VE WON FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 116
    Webkinz ID : sploikitsspoi
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by xsophiexx16 Sat May 10, 2008 10:08 am

Hersheybar12 wrote:Welcome to Hersheybar12's first contest of the week!!!! <3

I am going to have a contest every week!! Welcome to the first contest = ]
    I am going to descirbe a webkinz and who ever guesses it right gets a special prize!!!!! It could be a rare item....exclusive....rare food...donought....or a costume!!!

ps. It is any pet thats in the webkinz catalog and it can be retired or seasonol or etc.

I have pretty dark brown fur and love the fields.
    I have a heart of gold and im fun and friendly.
    I also have a adventorous spirt while I run in the fields!
    who am I?

Brown Dog?
    Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Hersheybar12 Sat May 10, 2008 3:14 pm

nope. Here is a a clue...look on the webkinz catalog and look at the descriptions..also here is a extra clue...im a chocolate brown adn their will be a lil kinz of me soon....

Also kaykay....i wil send you you prize that u diddnt gett? I haev been very busy with school work and thast also why...i dont have that much school left adn the teachers are filling in lots of work before high school and the end of the year..they wan us 2 be prepared?

im going to send the prize to anyone who wins..

on my otehr cntets well the choalkte extravagamza i sent them chocoalt everyday!

wut prizes didnt u get and from wut contest...i will send it 2 u 2day or 2morrow..but probably tmorrow because my family b-day party is 2nite = ]

plez let me know wut contest u didnt get yoyr prize so i can send it 2 u = ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 3:57 pm

chocolate lab???
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah but the contests were BEFORE Spring break
    Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Hersheybar12 Sat May 10, 2008 8:37 pm

nope..

I UPDATED the clues...lookagain = ]

Also Kaykay i was in alot of pressure and had bust school work.....i could go on that much....wut prizes do i owe u..plez let me kno so i can send them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 8:39 pm

The food contest to make your own recipe & a few others I can't think of right now
    Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Hersheybar12 Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 am

kay kay I will go check and send you them. wuts your username?Also im finishing my hw right now so i will send them in the afternoon...im guessing were buddies..impretty sure we are..wuts your useranme so i send 2 the rite persojn?
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status : Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Mod10Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Post by puppylover899 Sun May 11, 2008 11:14 am

is it the clydesdale horse?
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Mod10Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline Sun May 11, 2008 11:38 am

The pinto??
    Hersheybar12
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Hersheybar12 Sun May 11, 2008 11:40 am

puppylover6464 good job!!!!!!!!!! since were buddies I will send you your prize now = ]

gr8 guessing every1 and good try = ]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Mod10Contest of the week!!!!!! *Its over but their will be another one next week which is tomorrow* Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Sun May 11, 2008 12:21 pm

so did she win??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm