Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Anonymous

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:42 am

Ally's idea, you know.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Mod10A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Section in the Forum =] cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE! =]

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:43 am

oh ya ok lol i forgot =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 pm

popingprincess wrote:oh ya ok lol i forgot =)

haha how do yo forget if the forum name is adding this new feature and we've bee talking about it this whole time and its in the additions suggestion for the site , ? haha lol jk =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Mod10A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Etrade10

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Ally wrote:

haha how do yo forget if the forum name is adding this new feature and we've bee talking about it this whole time and its in the additions suggestion for the site , ? haha lol jk =]

idk i should be a blonde!!! no afense to the blondes but any way i'm not blonde! lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:10 pm

I'm not a blond either
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:11 pm

lol well what would you put as a titlle if you had a page? i would put this....
    A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Sampc2cb3b4948099d0eA new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Sampb823ee82a807ed00
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:12 pm

CareBear wrote:I'm not a blond either

good being blonde is no fun u get teased a lot at least thats what my sis says lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:12 pm

malene wrote:lol well what would you put as a titlle if you had a page? i would put this....
    A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Sampc2cb3b4948099d0eA new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Sampb823ee82a807ed00

haha look on the first page I made an example page =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 pm

ya and that does look cool malene!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:36 pm

popingprincess wrote:
    Ally wrote:

idk i should be a blonde!!! no afense to the blondes but any way i'm not blonde! lol
    you know I was kidding, right ? =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:39 pm

oh ya lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:19 pm

popingprincess wrote:oh ya lol

kk, thats good i wasnt sure, lol =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:23 pm

ya well i knew u were kidding lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:17 pm

popingprincess wrote:ya well i knew u were kidding lol

okay, thats good =]
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Founde12A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Donor14A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Founde11A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:54 pm

malene wrote:lol well what would you put as a titlle if you had a page? i would put this....
    That's awesome!! I love it =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:59 pm

hey Kristen , is there any chance we'll be able to get something like this section? =] =] =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:50 am

Ally wrote:hey Kristen , is there any chance we'll be able to get something like this section? =] =] =]

i know ur talking to kirsten but what do u mean?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:56 am

popingprincess wrote:
    Ally wrote:hey Kristen , is there any chance we'll be able to get something like this section? =] =] =]

i know ur talking to kirsten but what do u mean?
    Ally explained it on the first post. She kind of means like a page about you---where you can post info about yourself and decorate with pictures that describe you and people can post comments. It will also include links so they can visit your threads. This idea kind of reminds me of a profile page that you can customize. =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:58 am

oh ok sweet!!! if i new how to post pics and stuff i would do that!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:04 am

popingprincess wrote:oh ok sweet!!! if i new how to post pics and stuff i would do that!

i dont get how you posted all this stuff about you liking the idea, asked me to make you a "My Page" and forgot 3 times? Just read the first post
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:21 am

popingprincess wrote:
    Ally wrote:

I'm not a blonde either, but I don't like stereotypes. Not trying to get off topic, but how does your hair color decide how smart you are again? I've met very smart blondes and mentally challenged brunettes. I don't understand any of these hair stereotypes, they're not "jokes", they're stereotypes and they can hurt people's feelings. This is just my honest opinion though. =/
    Sorry, I just hate stereotypes. =[

I love the idea of having my own personal page. I think it would be a cool idea. Cool idea, Ally. =]
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Founde12A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Donor14A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Founde11A new Section in the Forum =]   cLiCk To FiNd OuT mOrE!    =] - Page 2 Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 am

Bunny <3 wrote:
    popingprincess wrote:
    Ally wrote:

I'm not a blonde either, but I don't like stereotypes. Not trying to get off topic, but how does your hair color decide how smart you are again? I've met very smart blondes and mentally challenged brunettes. I don't understand any of these hair stereotypes, they're not "jokes", they're stereotypes and they can hurt people's feelings. This is just my honest opinion though. =/

I love the idea of having my own personal page. I think it would be a cool idea. Cool idea, Ally. =]
    Same here, I know lots of blondes who are smart and ones who aren't so smart. This doesn't mean that all blondes are dumb though, most of the ones I know are smart. But anyways, I think I want to go with this idea =) Thanks for the suggestion Ally =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:57 am

Kristen wrote:
    Bunny <3 wrote:
    popingprincess wrote:
    Ally wrote:

Same here, I know lots of blondes who are smart and ones who aren't so smart. This doesn't mean that all blondes are dumb though, most of the ones I know are smart. But anyways, I think I want to go with this idea =) Thanks for the suggestion Ally =)

to bunny- I definatly agree with you about the blode steryotype and i think that its rediculous. . Why Ill admit to thinking some jkes are funny, i wish the blonde girl could be removed .. and thanks for reading about my idea =]

Kristen- Yea, I agrre woth you as well as bunny =] And thanks for the consideration of my idea, and I'm really glad you like it =] =]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:36 pm

sorry you guys i was just joking
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:20 pm

popingprincess wrote:sorry you guys i was just joking

w/e, i.a.i.t.p. i guess :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am