Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

August 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama or Clinton?

Poll

Clinton or Obama?

[ 2 ]
    Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Vote_rcap [23%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Anonymous

Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:07 pm

haha it could be fatal if you let it go too far downn =] so we'll b hearing our daily dose of fun sarcasm from Bunnykinz =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 pm

yeah lol and bunny kinz please pm me I need to talk to u
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Founde12Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Donor14Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Founde11Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:25 pm

Bunny <3 wrote:
    Ally wrote:haha are you old enought to vote? If so, who would you vote for (democratically) today?
    Nope, I'm not. I'm just interested in politics and like watching debates. I give credit to all the Democratic canidates....I am a horrible orator.
    I'm soo obsessed with the debates too XD I love it. I personally think Clinton and I've been supporting her the whole race. I like Obama too though and I wouldn't mind if he becomes president.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm

mhm.. so ur a democrat i guess =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:09 pm

Ally wrote:mhm.. so ur a democrat i guess =]
    Nope, I am an independent. LOL. laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:11 pm

haha that was actually to Kristen sorry =] haha but thats very cool too =]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:59 am

Ally wrote:haha it could be fatal if you let it go too far downn =] so we'll b hearing our daily dose of fun sarcasm from Bunnykinz =]
    Oh yeah and the ABC debate was so interesting. It wasn't on the issues at all and I was practically falling asleep because I was so interested! I loved that there was no defining moment in the debate and I loved when the Clinton campaign said Obama was "frustrated".

*ends sarcasm*

I think he has every right to be frustrated, being attacked consistently by the two most famous Democratic figures that are at the top of the Democratic party. Ever since his win in Iowa they have been attacking him 24/7. I respect Bill Clinton, but do not like the Clinton campaign tactics.

39% of the American people think Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy according to a Washington Post poll.

*begins using sarcastic tone again*
    And now Barack is whining and the Clintons haven't ever according to Bill. Remember his words "I didn't hear her whinin'". Yeah, the Clintons did not bring up the SNL skit during a debate and say "I always get the first question. . .". The Clintons have never ever said ''Shame on you, Barack Obama!'' when he decided to throw some dirt back at her. That really didn't happen, nope, it did not.
    *ends sarcasm*

And while we argue about which candidate is stronger, Clinton and Obama are tearing each other apart and McCain is enjoying his free time to meet more Americans and talk about the real issues.

This is weird---just wanted to bring this up---a lot of women support Clinton and a lot of African Americans support Obama. It's kind of back-firing on the Democrats. If Clinton does not become the nominee, most of the women who supported her will vote for McCain and if Obama does not become the nominee, most of the African Americans will vote for McCain. The super delegates better make up their minds soon before this problem becomes a lose-lose situation.

I fear that it's already too late. . .and we might have to stay in Iraq for 100 years. =[

Last edited by Bunny &lt;3 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : edited stuff)
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Mod10Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:32 pm

LOL I just relized this- if Clinton wins then Bill Clinton would be the First Man LOL =]
    *ends laughter*
    Anyway I don't really care about politics much, I just think that Barack Obama would be a better president that Clinton.
    Amber
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 752
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Amber on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm

I dont care, sorry, but than again I am Canadian, and live in Canada, so its not life changing to me. lol.

LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.

Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 2v1lnquObama or Clinton? - Page 2 Oihtl4Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 28kkn5cObama or Clinton? - Page 2 2zrgbck
    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Status : Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Founde12Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Donor14Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Founde11Obama or Clinton? - Page 2 Etrade10

Post by Kristen on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:40 am

Hillary dropped out =/ I hope she's vice =)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Hillary didn't drop out. Obama is the democratic nominee. So it might not be over since she hasn't dropped out. =/
    doglover9m
    doglover9m
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 537
    Webkinz ID : doglover9m
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by doglover9m on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 pm

i like obama!
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Katherine wrote:Hillary didn't drop out. Obama is the democratic nominee. So it might not be over since she hasn't dropped out. =/
    Now she's supporting Obama
    dogluver808
    dogluver808
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 294
    Webkinz ID : dogluver808
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by dogluver808 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:10 pm

I'm a republican, so neither for me. Not Mcain either (he creeps me out) I don't care much so I just side with my parents and whoever they voted for. So I say Mike Huckabee. I know, Huckabee is a stupid last name, but so what? If he doesn't make it then I side with no one. I don't want Barak Obama or Hiliarly Clinton to win, though I definetly want a girl president. Just not her cuz shes an abortionist. I mean c'mon, if her mom was an abortionist she wouldn't be alive today! Abortion is just stupid. So neither is my final answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Kristen wrote:
    Katherine wrote:Hillary didn't drop out. Obama is the democratic nominee. So it might not be over since she hasn't dropped out. =/
    Now she's supporting Obama

Now she dropped out, but she didn't when I posted my comment. True, she is supporting Obama now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 am