Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Obama or Clinton? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

August 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


    Obama or Clinton?

    Poll

    Clinton or Obama?

    [ 2 ]
    Obama or Clinton? Vote_lcap15%Obama or Clinton? Vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Obama or Clinton? Vote_lcap38%Obama or Clinton? Vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Obama or Clinton? Vote_lcap23%Obama or Clinton? Vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Obama or Clinton? Vote_lcap23%Obama or Clinton? Vote_rcap [23%] 

    Total Votes: 13
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:43 pm

    I prefer Obama over Clinton. Clinton's tactics just bug me. She was crying when she wasn't ahead, why? Because she was sad that she lost. Clinton was also pushing on the Obama-Clinton joint ticket. I also find it odd that Clinton didn't exactly care about having a re-do in MI until she was actually behind. She said that we either should have a re-do or count the votes that were already casted---even though many Obama supporters didn't come out (in Florida) because they knew their vote wouldn't count. Also, Obama wasn't even on the ballot in MI. =/

    She also 'misspoke' about the sniper fire in Bosnia. I don't understand how that could happen, she mentioned the trip multiple times and included "snipers" in it too. How could you "misspeak" about someone trying to shoot you?

    Clinton's experience. Would she have that experience if she wasn't married to Bill? If being married to a President is considered experience, couldn't we have elected the wife of a famous President?
    For example: My mother has been married to a psychiatrist, my father. Does that make her qualified to be a psychiatrist? No, it doesn't.

    Yes, being married to a President and being in the Senate longer is experience, but the Clinton tactics and how ambitious they are--- scares me. I just hate the old political tactics of bashing another candidate consistently on a topic that nobody is 100% good at. (But of course that's what politics are some-what about---making the other person look bad for your own gain.) I'll admit that she has more experience than Obama. But none of our Presidents were 100% ready to go to office were they? Both of the candidates don't have 100% experience. And while Clinton and Obama are tearing each other apart--- the republicans are enjoying watching them tear each other apart...

    Yes, I am female, but that doesn't mean I should vote for Clinton. Don't let your feminism or race blind you--- listen to the issues. I'd rather support Clinton than McCain if Obama doesn't become the nominee. But I am definitely supporting Obama but if he doesn't become the nominee. Then (like I previously said) I'm fine, I just hope that everyone would unite and support whoever is the Democratic nominee. I am doubting it now that everyone will though. =[


    Last edited by Bunny &lt;3 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:06 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:48 pm

    i say neither. I cant stand Clinton one bit. A longer post on this later =]

    Also, I would take Obama over Clinton, but I must ask why Obama has the paster who is rahter "insane" in some preaches, and who is super racist against whites. It bugged me when Obama has said that he wasn't present and didn't know about this when they have factual evidence that he was there, didnt leave, and was nodding. At the least, he was there and kept coming. That worries me a lot that he lied and is possibly racist.(prob. not but idk) haha anyone could be


    Last edited by Ally on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:51 pm

    haha are you old enought to vote? If so, who would you vote for (democratically) today?
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:52 pm

    Ally wrote:i say neither. I cant stand Clinton one bit. A longer post on this later =]

    Also, I would take Obama over Clinton, but I must ask why Obama has the paster who is rahter "insane" in some preaches, and who is super racist against whites. It bugged me when Obama has said that he wasn't present and didn't know about this when they have factual evidence that he was there, didnt leave, and was nodding. At the least, he was there and kept coming. That worries me a lot that he lied and is possibly racist.
    LOL. This is a topic that I disagree with you.
    Racist? Obama is half WHITE and half BLACK. He is both. You can chose your paster, but you can also chose your husband....didn't Bill cheat on Hillary? Hillary refuses to talk about that, but Obama made a huge speech about a topic that he didn't feel comfortable talking about. Shouldn't people give him credit for that? That's what ticks me off about this paster story.


    Last edited by Bunnykinz on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:53 pm

    Bunnykinz wrote:
    Ally wrote:i say neither. I cant stand Clinton one bit. A longer post on this later =]

    Also, I would take Obama over Clinton, but I must ask why Obama has the paster who is rahter "insane" in some preaches, and who is super racist against whites. It bugged me when Obama has said that he wasn't present and didn't know about this when they have factual evidence that he was there, didnt leave, and was nodding. At the least, he was there and kept coming. That worries me a lot that he lied and is possibly racist.
    LOL. This is a topic that I disagree with you.
    Racist? Obama is half WHITE and half BLACK. He is both. You can chose your paster, but you can also chose your husband....didn't Bill cheat on Hillary? Hillary refuses to talk about that, but Obama made a huge speech about a topic that he didn't feel comfortable talking about. Shouldn't people give him credit for that? That's what ticks me off about this paster story.


    well, you can still be racist against "your own kind".. as I said, idk if he is racist(doubt it, and not too big of "one" if he was ), but I do know he lied to America
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:54 pm

    Ally wrote:haha are you old enought to vote? If so, who would you vote for (democratically) today?
    Nope, I'm not. I'm just interested in politics and like watching debates. I give credit to all the Democratic canidates....I am a horrible orator.


    Last edited by Bunnykinz on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:56 pm

    Bunnykinz wrote:
    Ally wrote:haha are you old enought to vote? If so, who would you vote for (democratically) today?
    Nope, I'm not. I'm just interested in politics and like watching debates. I give credit to all the Democratic canidates....I am a horrible orator.

    haha yes, I like watching the debates too, but it really bugs me when people like Hilary wont answer question and say stuff like "I never wanted the war, and I was right; look where its gotten us!" when she voted for it. =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm

    other than the whole Obama lying incedant, I actually think he could possibly make a good president =] haha
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:09 pm

    Ally wrote:
    Bunnykinz wrote:
    Ally wrote:i say neither. I cant stand Clinton one bit. A longer post on this later =]

    Also, I would take Obama over Clinton, but I must ask why Obama has the paster who is rahter "insane" in some preaches, and who is super racist against whites. It bugged me when Obama has said that he wasn't present and didn't know about this when they have factual evidence that he was there, didnt leave, and was nodding. At the least, he was there and kept coming. That worries me a lot that he lied and is possibly racist.
    LOL. This is a topic that I disagree with you.
    Racist? Obama is half WHITE and half BLACK. He is both. You can chose your paster, but you can also chose your husband....didn't Bill cheat on Hillary? Hillary refuses to talk about that, but Obama made a huge speech about a topic that he didn't feel comfortable talking about. Shouldn't people give him credit for that? That's what ticks me off about this paster story.


    well, you can still be racist against "your own kind".. as I said, idk if he is racist(doubt it, and not too big of "one" if he was ), but I do know he lied to America
    So did Clinton. She lied (or perhaps 'misspoke') about the "snipers" in Bosnia. We all lie. I lie, you lie, everyone does. I do not know anyone who hasn't lied.

    Now people are paying attention to Clinton's lie. Her campaign is using the Wright controversy to persuade super delegates and say the republicans will use this against him. Yes, we all know they will, but if she becomes the Democratic nominee the republicans will also use her Bosnia sniper fire story against her too.

    I, personally, hate talking about race. So when they talk about race---I turn the TV off. I am friends with people of all color and I think basing any person on their race is ridiculous. We are all equal. smile


    Last edited by Bunnykinz on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 pm

    Ally wrote:
    Bunnykinz wrote:
    Ally wrote:haha are you old enought to vote? If so, who would you vote for (democratically) today?
    Nope, I'm not. I'm just interested in politics and like watching debates. I give credit to all the Democratic canidates....I am a horrible orator.

    haha yes, I like watching the debates too, but it really bugs me when people like Hilary wont answer question and say stuff like "I never wanted the war, and I was right; look where its gotten us!" when she voted for it. =]
    LOL. I know and I am just asking myself why did she vote for it in the first place if she didn't like it. laughing


    Last edited by Bunnykinz on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 pm

    Same.. I'ce never understood it one bit... Why a simple color has killed millions and made life miserable for millions.. Just the other day I was watching this "Cold Cases" Show on TV and I actually started crying in the beginning.. =[ It was this little (black) kid's first day in a new school.. This was an all white town and all the kids (all were white ) were looking on in disgust and nobody would look at him, just glare and gossip.. The boy was really sad, then made a presentation to the class, talked about his dad being in a band, and then all the kids though it was cool, starting crowding around him and smiling all wanting to be his friend. Then the pricipal comes in talkes the kid, and when the nice teacher tries to say why are you talking him, the principal talks about how "hes not our kind" and how he was gonig to homeschool. The kid is taken by the principal, and on the way down the hall, the kid glances back, with a supersad look on his face... Then the show goes on into the cold ase (The teacher who was nice to the boy starts to go to meetings against racism and against imagration laws and then gets killed =[ )
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 pm

    I support Senator Barrack Obama.


    Last edited by Katherine on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 pm

    intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 pm

    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.


    I didn't say you guys were fighting. =]


    Last edited by Katherine on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm

    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.
    I'm not mad at you either, never have been nor will I ever be mad at you. Everyone has different views on different topics---we're all human. That's that. =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:41 pm

    We are all stating opinions....that's just our point of veiw....only you can change your poit of veiw. =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:44 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.

    Most of the things I stated were opinions, and I'm sorry I think I missed you on the last part of your post....
    I know your comment was an opinion.

    Here are the facts:
    Ally and I are not mad at each other, we never were, and we probably will never be mad at each other.
    Also, if you have a question about us "fighting" you don't have to send Ally millions of messages about this---you can also ask me. But we do not fight and were never fighting. Period.
    We aren't "enemies" we are friends. =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 pm

    Bunnykinz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.

    Most of the things I stated were opinions, and I'm sorry I think I missed you on the last part of your post....
    I know your comment was an opinion.

    Here are the facts:
    Ally and I are not mad at each other, we never were, and we probably will never be mad at each other.
    Also, if you have a question about us "fighting" you don't have to send Ally millions of messages about this---you can also ask me. But we do not fight and were never fighting. Period.
    We aren't "enemies" we are friends. =]

    Haha thanks for clarifying =] I second what bunnykinz says =] (i agree =] a million percent =])
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.

    Most of the things I stated were opinions, and I'm sorry I think I missed you on the last part of your post....

    haha what? its fine the message I was responding too was sent before you even posted on here =] I wasn't talking about yo uat all except about I disagreed with Clinton being a great president =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 pm

    Ally wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Ally wrote:intersting points =] Idk if I agree with you about Bill being a great president, but this is all personal thought most people have different midsets on =] So, no, ppl who have PMed me, they're not mad at me and Im not mad at them.. I doubt they BunnyKinz would be mad at me because we were dicussing politics? These arent facts, they are opinions many people differece on... So you know you are are, if you sent me that PM.the answer is no they're not mad at me at all =] and im not mad at them at all =] thx.

    Most of the things I stated were opinions, and I'm sorry I think I missed you on the last part of your post....

    haha what? its fine the message I was responding too was sent before you even posted on here =] I wasn't talking about yo uat all except about I disagreed with Clinton being a great president =]

    Oh, LOL. =]

    I'm going to hit the hay. See you tomorrow. =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:15 pm

    haa okay, yea its 10 oclock over there I just found out! wow, its only 7 over here =]

    Well, I'll talk to everyone later =]

    aAaAalLlLlLlYyYyYy =] (ally =])
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:13 pm

    It's five o' clock where I live now, is it 2 o' clock where you live? =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:17 pm

    yeep =]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:21 pm

    My dad went to war, so I now what its like. I rember watching the news everyday for two years to see if he had died or not his letters cae lke once a month and I missed Him sooooo much. And he went two times. I don't like for you're son to go to war but I know its like 10 times more the worry and pain. I don't think its even a war because we have to take all the horrible men. Theres probley like 2,000 more that we have to get out and its not worth the work and lives.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:53 pm

    sparkle101010 wrote:My dad went to war, so I now what its like. I rember watching the news everyday for two years to see if he had died or not his letters cae lke once a month and I missed Him sooooo much. And he went two times. I don't like for you're son to go to war but I know its like 10 times more the worry and pain. I don't think its even a war because we have to take all the horrible men. Theres probley like 2,000 more that we have to get out and its not worth the work and lives.
    Yeah, we've wasted 3 trillion dollars on this war. My dad doesn't actually fight, but he is a doctor and helps take care of sick soldiers. On Bring Your Child To Work Day I got to meet a lot of soldiers---most were very young. =[

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ugh, I'm getting sick of Fox News. I think it should be called the "Wright Show" because that's the only thing that they're talking about it---Rev. Wright! It's the most boring show on Earth nowadays. I would rather look at a wall for two whole hours than turn them on.
    Their new slogan should be---"Don't Watch WRONG SHOWS Watch The WRIGHT SHOW! Fox News--The Wright Show To Watch On Television."

    Sorry, but they're just driving me up the wall, I'd rather watch Barney. LOL. laughing
    Sorry, if my comment sounded a bit sarcastic---but that's the kind of girl I am. I use sarcasm at least once every day. I gotta keep my sarcasm levels up! smile

    Sponsored content

    Obama or Clinton? Empty Re: Obama or Clinton?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:12 pm