Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....?

Anonymous

My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Empty My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Ugh, every single time I try to go in the Clubhouse or Tournament Arena---my Kinz Phone cannot connect to the server. Is it just my computer or is it Ganz?

I have not been able to go in either of those places for a long time. Unless I'm home sick from school then I can go in the Clubhouse or challenge someone in the Tournament Arena. =[

If it's their problem then Ganz needs to buy more server space---I know it costs a lot for more servers, but they really need it---Webkinz are international now and more people are catching the Webkinz fever---if you know what I mean. (LOL) More members means more servers which will cost more money.

If it's my account's problem then I have to contact Ganz.....again. They're probably sick of me already. LOL.

Anybody else have this problem or is it just my account?

I need help! Thanks!

Last edited by oceangirl300 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Avril!
    Avril!
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 110
    Webkinz ID : luvcherriees
    Registration date : 2008-02-24

My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Empty Re: My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....?

Post by Avril! Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:39 pm

That happened to me the other day just try it 2morrow! That's what I did!
    Anonymous

My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Empty Re: My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Bath_Tub wrote:That happened to me the other day just try it 2morrow! That's what I did!
    It's been happening for 2 days straight though---early this morning I could access it, but now I can't. =[

I probably have to contact Ganz....

Last edited by oceangirl300 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Founde12My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Donor14My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Founde11My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Just keep relogging in. Also, maybe they are all full. Hope I helped!!
    Avril!
    Avril!
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Avril! Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Then I don't know what 2 do? Mine works though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:49 pm

I just contacted them. I think the servers are full. =[

Here's my attempt to enter the Tournament Arena. LOL.

My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? 2gsegev

I'm going to ask my sister if her phone cannot connect to the server.
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Founde12My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Donor14My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Founde11My Kinz Phone 'cannot connect to the server': Is it just my account or something else.....? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I think it is. I'd contact Ganz just to make sure. I love your brown dog. Very cute =)
    Avril!
    Avril!
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

Post by Avril! Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Snicker's is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am