Webkinz Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have??

Poll

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have??

[ 2 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap8%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap0%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap33%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap21%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap29%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_lcap8%Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Vote_rcap [8%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Founde12Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Donor14Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Founde11Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Empty Which of the new retired webkinz do you have??

Post by Kristen Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:12 am

Just wondering which ones you have. Please click all that may apply. Thanks =)

Last edited by Kristen on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Empty Re: Which of the new retired webkinz do you have??

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:18 am

I have the Sherbet bunny and Black Fresian. And some not on the list. :]
    puppylover899
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 1032
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status : Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Mod10Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Empty Re: Which of the new retired webkinz do you have??

Post by puppylover899 Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 am

i have lil panda, yellow lab, lil leopard
    i got the panda for christmas
    i got the yellow lab on thursday when i heard that it was retiring
    i got the lil leopard for wining a contest on friday
    lol lol lol
    i cant beleive i got them
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Status : Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Founde12Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Donor14Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Founde11Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Etrade10

Post by Kristen Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Katherine wrote:I have the Sherbet bunny and Black Fresian. And some not on the list. :]
    Your really lucky to have the sherbet bunny =) I just ran to the store to get the lil leopard and the lil panda. lol It's snowing here but I really wanted them =P
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 pm

I have the lil kinz panda, yellow lab, and black fresian. =]
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm very surprised that they retired the yellow lab
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Me too, it feels like it just came out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:46 pm

i agree my aunt just got it though i have the lil'kinz lepored
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:52 pm

The lil kinz leopard didn't acually retire though, the webkinz leopard did. It was a glitch. I was disappointed since I don't have the webkinz size one only the lil kinz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:10 pm

oh that explains something
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Explains what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:04 pm

someone said that the lepored had afecialy retired and said no and she said yes so now i know how it could have retired
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Oh, I found out from webkinzinsider. It said on the front page.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Me too
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Mrs.Jessica Jonas
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 16
    Webkinz ID : ejrgirl10
    Registration date : 2008-03-21

Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Empty Happy Easter

Post by Mrs.Jessica Jonas Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 am

HAPPY EASTER Easter Duck Webkinz Sherbet Bunny Webkin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:50 am

Thanks! I wish it was Sunday already. :]
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2143
    Webkinz ID : pm me for it
    Status : Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Mod10Which of the new retired webkinz do you have?? Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

Post by valentinepuppy Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:19 pm

i have the yellow lab!!!! i got it just intime!
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Post by Kristen Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:28 am

Congrats =) No one is buying them at the stores in my town, idk why.
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:29 pm

i'm surprised they retired the yellow lab 2!!!!
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 pm

i have it!!
    valentinepuppy
    valentinepuppy
    2,000 Posts
    2,000 Posts

Post by valentinepuppy Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:31 pm

i asked my mom why they retire the ones people like and she said that way they are more valuble!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 pm