Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

Youre Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

August 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?"

Poll

What is the most you would pay for a pet on the W-Shop Live?

[ 0 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap0%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap8%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap25%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap25%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap0%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap8%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap17%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_lcap17%What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Anonymous

What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Empty What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?"

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:35 pm

For you that don't know, this is a rumored thing on WW where you just buy the pet with KinzCash! :] HOW COOL IS THAT! haha well I think its awome I would love to do that! :] These woud be pets different than the ones you could get in stores! And they come with exclusives, PSI's, and more!! :]
    Anonymous

What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Empty Re: What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?"

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:45 pm

awsome sweet qand tottaly cool i voted and hope that helped! Where did you find out this rumor? Tell me please :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Anonymous

What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Empty Re: What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?"

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm

well idk if it is still tere but the grey wolf has an icon on it that says(not, seasonal or retired or webkinz) bit WEBKINZ LIVE. :]

haha and rumors have gone aroun and a few other things...
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Founde12What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Donor14What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Founde11What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 am

I said 6,000 but I wouldn't pay 20,000 unless it was the love cat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:32 am

i said 6,000 too :]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 pm

I said 5,000 kinzcash.
    Ganz has to remember that not everyone on Webkinz World is rich, some are really poor (like me). If Ganz made the price more expensive---forget it. I can't afford it.

Not to burst anyone's chances, but I'm seriously doubting Ganz will do this "W-Shop Live" thing. If they do---it's probably going to be very expensive. And people like me just can't afford it. =(
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 am

Woah look at this! :]
    What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Dwoo5g
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:01 am

yep thats the wolf thats isnt a plushie and is said to be the first to be released on the W-Shop Live :] haha I was JUST posting that! haha
    Kristen
    Kristen
    2,500 Posts
    2,500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 2903
    Webkinz ID : 78562
    Status : What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Founde12What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Donor14What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Founde11What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Etrade10
    Registration date : 2008-01-19

Post by Kristen on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Yeah, I'll always almost post something up and see someone else had already posted it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:22 pm

haha yaa :] it was hard 2 find it was taken off WW i guess...
    pinkxpinkx123
    pinkxpinkx123
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 94
    Webkinz ID : pinkxpinkx123 and wenisl
    Registration date : 2008-01-20

Post by pinkxpinkx123 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:36 am

That would be reallly cool but you have to think about ganz and that they need the money for kids buying pets so I dont know if they would do that plus I really like the stuffed animals too! Thats what makes them cool! Your stuffed animals come to life =]
    Caroline
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Female Number of posts : 951
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Mod10What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Etrade10Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Caroline on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

I think it will be like this What do you think if the rumored "W-Shop Live?" Mwtgm1
    I found this on the Webkinz Homepage in the 'Webkinz Catalog' section =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:38 am