Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Then new mod!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

July 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Then new mod!!

Alexis
    Alexis
    Less than 100 Posts
    Less than 100 Posts

Female Number of posts : 4
    Webkinz ID : dancingbrat22
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Then new mod!! Empty Then new mod!!

Post by Alexis on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Dear, Website user's.

I am a soon to be Mod. I just wanted to introduce myself. I just did not want to just jump in and you not know anything about me. I mean that would just be weird. You know? lol

Well I have nine webkinz and I wish I had ten. I have a brithday comeing up on Aug, 22. So I hope that I will have the birthday money to buy a new one. I really want a yorkie. But I cant find any place around me that sells them. The Walmart that is near by does not sell them. So I think that I will have to wait till I go to my grandparents.

I am a girl, and I love to plaly vollyball. I play ever year at school. I am a setter or a hitter. It is so much fun but for some reasone I have always been on the C team. Althought I am alot better then the girls that make the A team. I have noticed that all the popular girls at my school that go out or volly ball always get the A team.

I am also a gutarist in training. I am looking for lessons. I have had my guitar seence last christmas. I just have not had the time to learn because we just moved. But now that we are all unpacked I am trying to find lessons. I am on the hunt again.

Also I am in the middle of the Twilight books. I am on New Moon (The 2nd book) They suked me in like a vacume!! I love it If you have questions about the books then ask me, I can tell you anything you want to know.

I also go to church every Wendsday, with all my friends. It is so much fun. At the end of the year there is a lock in at the church. I have to memorize eight verses. I have two more to go. The means that I have 4 months to memorize them. But I memorize 2 each wendsday.

Well thanks for everything and Please post your coments.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:54 am